Queue Discussion Thread

…actually, never mind. I am being a hypocrite considering how I have been handling GGhana and Twil1ight.
(Though in all fairness the former has not been active for over a year while the latter does not even have an account on this site.)

Y’know what Atlas, I’ll indeed remove Zorvo from the lists after all. Also, Mercenary told me she won’t host either, so I’ll assume she won’t mind it if I were to remove her setups as well.

2 Likes

I wonder if this means that @Wazza won’t have to take a shot?

2 Likes

Only if they’re a coward.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any of the consequences of my actions.

4 Likes

I’m GOING to tell the authorities what happened if Wazza mysteriously disappears

6 Likes

Alright. All that’s left is to wait for baker.

1 Like

Zug and I were thinking of adding a new mechanic to Combinatorics Mafia to make things less townsided:

Once Per Game Millerizer: Once per game, at night (starting N1), the mafia can choose one player to register as mafia to the jail numbers (but not town win condition) for the rest of the game. The player in question will not be aware of this.

Benefits of this:

• More choices for the mafia (deathless is rough for agency)
  • Forces town to solve at least one slot socially
  • Means people are mech outed wolves much less often

Drawbacks of this:

• Miller moment
  • Makes games hypothetically longer (and people don’t die to leave)
  • I dunno people might not like it
  • Prefer with OPG Millerizer
  • Prefer without OPG Millerizer
  • No preference
  • Would not play Combinatorics Mafia anyway

0 voters

1 Like

This says a lot about society.

2 Likes

Tru

Yea with that tho it will be insanely one sided so it doesn’t really work

Imo, town’s main advantage is that they get an extra jail, so I think the better solution is to give the mafia a 1x use to change the result of a town jail rather than locking a slot permanently.

That way, both sides get an equal number of correct jails, and where mafia is able to trust all their jails, town can still piece together which jail was forged on social evidence.

I think this is way less fun to play against than a single miller, it gets much harder to map out all the possibilities + means correct jails are worth less because they’re at risk of being incorrect

That being said Zug and I think we might just run another VCombinatorics given we don’t have a ton of data about how being a wolf in the setup Feels. Last time had a very unlucky mason rand in terms of the entire PoE being cleared out

2 Likes

Fuckers

3 Likes

Yes but the entire point of being a mason is being in the poe

That is the point of being a mason but I think people would’ve kept you, beancat, and Bionic kinda in perma-PoE regardless of your mason status, people have trouble finding you as town

3 Likes

this is tru

I can try and run a version on QBCord if that helps.

1 Like

i know qbcord well enough to know the masons will miss the point and out themselves instantly

2 Likes

Have more faith in them.

no amount of faith i put in them is ever rewarded