Queue Discussion Thread

Policying is super duper lame but that doesnt mean hydras arent annoying

But anyway back to my orginal point which is please use “alts allowed” tag instead guys 🥹

6 Likes

Then do not sign up for the game

Then do not irrationally push the hydra

Make an actua lpush

Also this is a trust tell

“I will not do this mostly NAI action as wolf but i will as town. There is little reason for this” is a trust tell lol

there have been multiple times where

1. I sign up to a game not knowing hydras are in it, and then have to play with a hydra that i dont wanna play with
    or
  2. A hydra joins AFTER ive signed up, and before i can out

Both of these things arent easy to avoid and also make me very frustrated bc i REALLY dislike playing with hydras (outside of hydra games). I’m not gonna try to policy fhem but at the same time it cuts the enjoyment of the game in half for me

they were just saying its harder to do something as mafia then as town. I think thats what the game of mafia is based around lol

were they
[checks notes]

Hm okay i guess i was just under the implication that it was secretly meaning “I do not do this as mafia”

Also for the record when we say “hydras” this is code for “lilith plus somebody else” because these are the only hydras that actually join games. And lilith uses it as an accessibility feature.

I’m 90% sure that, at least on fol, Chomps has never actually pushed a hydra that isn’t lilith. Which is mostly because there haven’t been any other hydras in games unless it’s a hydra game, but.

no? I also dislike other hydras. Idk about chomps but when i say “i dislike hydras” i mean “i dislike hydras”

yea im talkin about chomps here

It feels like u keep assuming bad faith arguments about what chomps means

hydra hate in big 24

sad to see

Yes this is because we have had the same arguement at least 3 times

U have no way to know if thats what they mean or not, you’re just assuming they mean the most exclusionary thing

Im a hater at heart