Queue Discussion Thread

I literally warned them for trolling in Jackal Returns, because. It’s pretty gamethrowy to push the same guy every game without you know, actually reading them and instead saying “No actually i just hate this NAI thing that usually doesn’t matter”

unironically hydras are fine just stop being weenies and challenge yall selves

And in response they replaced out

It’s a bit more complicated than that but

we could have a productive discussion instead of “yall are weenies challenge yourself”

1 Like

When you replace out because you get told that “stop fuckin trolling you are pushing the same person every game for little reason” I feel like at that point there’s likely something more here.

Not a gurantee but like

okay then talk to them about it? Dont assume things? Dont air dirty laundry? Idrc about what chomps thinks or why, at the end of the day i agree and find hydras annoying to play with or against

what

i mean to me that’s what this seems to boil down to???

like idk if i’m just missing something but

i literally pushed may and zug another game for this‼️ and derpd and someone else for a while

We. did talk to them about it

That’s. why they replaced out

I replaced out beacuse i felt like stopping the push so abruptly would be super wierd of me to do

and I couldn’t say “hosts told me to stop” beacuse that’s talking about mod communications

2 Likes

I mean the hardest part for me is that i make associations through pfp. Its equally difficult for me to read someone in a game if their pfp switches halfway through. With a hydra, even with signatures, i fine it incredibly difficult (borderline impossible) to distiniguish between the two since im working eith the pfp.

And your argument is “wow, these people dont wanna play with hydras? They must be unwilling to challenge themselves!” Its inherently reductive of the other side and doesnt actually engage with any arguments that we’re making, when all we’re saying is “yeah we personally dont like playing with hydras”

1 Like

and this is strategic replacing out. Which is against the rules too

that’s unrelated tho

I feel like yall are trying to catch chomps in a “gotcha” rather than like looking at the situation

2 Likes

Yea

I’m just like
“we have asked you to stop like five times with good reason and you continue doing it anyways”

like frankly I don’t really care about arguing anymore that is true.