Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I actually hate that conversion is not listed as a negative effect

Sure, this tracks along an empirical axis. I’ll retract the performative comment.
Conversely, I’ve only actually read the Heretic rolecards aside from my own Congregation card, so it was a flimsy case at best either way. As an aside fact, I generally do expect certain players to just “notice” things suddenly and out of the blue without much reason, if they notice those things at all, and without caring to explain how they stumbled across them.

Well.
Purify is a night ability, which only affects other night abilities. So I would say it doesn’t protect from the ritual abilities, witch happen at day time.

I generally shouldn’t be on this list (in the sense I wouldn’t just “notice” it)

Im usually very diligent about knowing the mechanics in and out before signing up, but this time I just got shown the thread by eliza, hadn’t played in a long time, and at a glance it looked interesting so I went in

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve not been active at all so far.
Will backread this properly over lunch, but from I got from a skim-read, I’m going to stand by my original reads and add Brakuen to my townleans purely off of how much their playstyle reminds me of Treasure/Zorvo from Stellaris.

1 Like

Condition has gotten a lot worse so expect lower activity going forward

VOTE: Ash

I remembered wanting to say something but forgetting

wha-

weird vote, but at least its not the fucking 0 poster

VOTE: O.kazo

@ElizaThePsycho @Leafia @Zone_Q11

Hard shielding brak get off the slot and pick some other tree to go up

2 Likes

Posts since I slept are garbage but I’m not lucid enough to think about them even moderately competently

@Brakuren
Nobody is going to follow you if you try to bite everyone’s head off
Seriously reconsider your approach, especially going into tomorrow

1 Like

Sacrifice me :pleading_face:

sure self vote and we’ll do it

1 Like

Request denied. My grudge remains.

1 Like

sacrifice voting ends in 5h

1 Like

Is today a sac vote or vote vote