Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Nope. Because I was highly townread before this and so that wouldn’t have been a problem to me if I was a wolf.

You are a very impulsive player. Like how you snap voted Marluna in F5 in KE. I wouldn’t put it past you to out your plan today

Also ftr, leafia was dropping before this anyway for me (think i mentioned they left my towncore) because it felt like theyd been kinda coasting since being town’d by everyone and not as aggressive as town! Leafia.

1 Like

Brak, I’m a far better player than that and you know it. You know full well that I’m town.

yeah i agree

I’ve been aggressive. I’m so far out of my wolf game that it isn’t even funny.

Was Eliza and the others right about scumreading you Brak? This push on me seems opportunistic as f.

Hippo is dropping fast too. I’d expect both of you to know better than this.

Im self revolving so gl pushing me

Self resolving only exists for the minister so prove it now if you are.

Im a revolving shelf so gl pushing me

2 Likes

i never claimed self resolving

This typo disagrees with you.

You know I love reaction tests

And I hate them with a passion. Now are you going to actually start townsiding or are you going to continue wolfsiding?

Are you spreading rumors about King Brakuren?

Pauper Brak is more like it right now. And they’re not rumors. Because your push on me is wolfsiding when I’ve already explained my actions and you know perfectly well that there’s no wolfy motivation behind what I did. Because it wouldn’t make sense for a wolf to do it and continuing this foolish push on me will only make it easier for the wolves to push me.

cool

Now stop this push on me and help me figure out who the acrual wolves are. You’re literally draining my enjoyment of the game right now with your rts. I’ve been traumatized by them in the past.

:thinking: