Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

“You are town but I’m going to vote you”

Lol

terrible reaction

The traitor isn’t town and you’re so annoying right now that I’m almost beyond caring about your alignment. I can’t stand people that think they’re better than everyone else and you’re literally scumreading me for getting annoyed. Something you know I do as town too. That is not very villagery.

You’re literally hindering the ability to enjoy this game for multiple people with your antics right now.

Traitor hunting litterally is more likely to kill town atm

Good

If you actually read my posts you should know that I’m specifically not doing this

Arguable

If that means preventing a power wolf from getting power, so be it. This is better for town

You literally are by calling everyone peasents and scumreading people for no good reason as well calling yourself the ruler of the thread.

this is the only part of your statement I disagree with

It’s not better for anyone when someone can’t enjoy the game because of your toxicity and how do you know that they’re wolves?

And you still haven’t explained how you know they can’t be town.

I’m not being toxic?
I have never insulted anyone personally for their reads. I’m just playing aggressively

I already said I would explain later, now is not the time to reveal my hand

Calling people peasents and acting all high and mighty like you’ve been doing is toxic behavior. You’re not even trying to listen to others and figure out if you’re right or wrong about those reads. They’re already cemented as wolves in your head and you don’t care about anything but being right and anyone who disagrees with you has to be a wolf according to you. How is that not toxic?

Multiple people have stated that you’re draining their enjoyment of the game too.

This is a lie.

Not true

I mean if you phrase it that way it’s a little toxic, but I’m litterally not doing that

And then you go ahead and claim I’m scum solely because of AtE, which I never once showed. Just like you did last game when you were a wolf. Getting annoyed isn’t AtE. Neither is having emotions.

It literally isn’t. You’ve stated multiple times that they’re wolves and won’t listen to anyone telling you otherwise.

Please read your own posts before claiming a lie like this one.

Yes you are. That’s how it seems to me anyway.

Geyde has gone up to WL.

I litterally disagree with Guava and still town read him

You’re argument reeks of “Brakuren seems wolfy so they are an easy push” so you didn’t bother to actually read anything I said

You’ve stated this exactly once. Just now.

That’s one person out of the entire thread.