Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I think we just have different experiences, in that case. The same player would behave differently across separate games so it’s not unsurprising, but Zone and Frost have similar capabilities to be paradigms of pandemonium when they’re evil, for the reference of where I’m coming from.

1 Like

Read my previous post. You can effectively wolfhunt without being toxic and annoying.

Sounds fair enough to me.

This is inherently the issue at hand. You came into the thread with expectation that I was acting a certain way, and looking at Leafia’s previous posts you can really see this in action.

Via my tinfoil, it feels like wolf chat was mentioning my behavior, my most prime suspect of mentioning such a thing would by Geyde.

Now I’m heading off for the night for real now so good night and remember that if that was a real RT Brak did, he wouldn’t be scumreading me and misrepresenting how I acted by cherrypicking through my posts. :sleepingleafeon:

see you in an hour

I literally wasn’t and you know it. Multiple peolle have called you out for being toxic and annoying yet you refuse to listen.

You do realize I actually read every post that was posted in the game, right? Unlike you evidentally.

Idk i think its a perfect choice lmao

1 Like

then why do you fail my information checks?

Yea im just really good at being executed d1, its happened 3 games in a row now lmao.

3 Likes

cycle broke tho with the other game tho (and technically the TOS game)

I didn’t because you never make them. You also ignore my posts I see. I always read every post that’s made regardless of alignment too. That’s how you’re supposed to play after all.

I try to do this, with exception for d1 since d1 is always a mess imo

ok. Pineapple?

Someone gets a townlean for legitimitely making me laugh irl and cheering me up a bit here. Laughs

1 Like

Lmao. :laughing:

1 Like

Huh? What do you mean by pineapple?

I get so many good dad jokes out of it, its the gift that keeps on giving

Thank you. This information will come in handy later