Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

That you ignore a majority of my posts and only comment on those that suit your narrative

I’ll explain very clearly later, but atm it’s anti-town to explain it fully

Fine.
I will wait.
But until that time just enjoy my wolflean on you.

I don’t ignore anything regardless of alignment. You on the other hand are doing exactly what you’re accusing me of. At this point, I just want you executed. I can’t see a villager being this infuriating. It might be my anger towards you blinding me to the possibility that you’re a vilager, but I’m beyond caring. You start this bs push on me stating it’s because I used AtE when I didn’t, same as last game and claim it was an rt long after it ends and continue pushing me despite me reacting in the same way as last game. I don’t believe it was an rt. It was wolfy agenda that you’re trying to disguise as an rt. VOTE: Brak

Seriously, if you’re somehow town, I don’t think I want to be in any more games with you if this is how you’re going to act.

You failed another reaction test btw

The bad thing with having a pre-planned mimick, that people will know everytime if I’m posting from emotion…

I could reply to this the way I feel, but I’d probably get warned at the very least. You wouldn’t be acting like this as a villager. No villager would. You are being annoying beyond belief towards me right now.

I mean I told Marluna my villager gameplay was very distinct

I couldn’t care less. Like you couldn’t careless whether or not other people enjoy playing FM games that you’re in.

why would i care if someone i wolfread was enjoying themselves

You can’t possibly be serious about that. The goal of FM games is to have fun. You should want everyone to have fun regardless of their alignment. I literally can’t believe you just said otherwise.

Because you are a human being?

Also I haven’t found any other pineapples neither but I read through your ISO at least two times…

1 Like

Complacency has lost me plenty of FM games after I have correct reads and no one listens

Yeah I made that up

So? That literally doesn’t matter or have anything to do with that.

…you literally made up an rt to annoy me? Seriously?

me making up and rt was an rt and your reaction to me making up the rt was bad and you failed the reaction to my reaction test of me making up a reaction test

That literally make no sense hatsoever.

Are you sure you used the correct word this time?

(Complacency:
a feeling of smug or uncritical satisfaction with oneself or one’s achievements.)

It heavily implies, you were succesful, but the rest of the sentence doesn’t make sense with it.
Neither your argument in this context.

You clearly have no idea what i’m doing so I’m just going to stop responding to you as it is a waste of time