SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Oh I see what you’re saying
…and probably also fucked that up for you, sorry

It doesn’t matter, I don’t think me stating that would cause any problems in watching how she follows the advice. After all, she still has to fake that she is trying to follow my advice, believably.

3 Likes

@Litten @SirDerpsAlot you disapointed me.

It’s bastard game and you still didn’t do most important thing.

I tried revealing as an innocent child, didn’t work unfortunately l

Uh… no.

/vote SCP-1230 @Host_Account_1

I meant lynching host day one for coming up with idea of bastard game.

1 Like

I got back from work so im catching up a little bit here

Want to talk about this post here:

I really dislike this specific post here from Min, and it pinged my quite significantly during the interaction and threadstate during this time and ill get into why.

First, i do have a meta/gut read on min, because from what i remember of Min’s wolf games (Espically clown fiesta 2 from what i remember) W!min usually is dismissive and undermines other reads on certain slots, like they dont fit her worldview/vision which is pretty narrowminded, And W!min also from what i remember says very definitive statements and closemindedness, which is present within the post.

I feel like the first part of the post, even if it is worded with “I dont think”, it still gives off a tone/vibe of it being a definitive statement that you cannot possibly have a read on italy unless your leafia in that interaction, which goes into her next point, which is shade on ybw for voting/wolfreading italy from that interaction, even if it was memey, it still feels like its shade on ybw.

Then she explains and goes into detail to why she believes that, which is actually a decent explanation, saying how it is a meme interaction from Italy in regards to Leafia.

But that last line “This read probably is doing too much lmao sorry” is a red flag to me

1. It feels like Min is very self aware of what she is saying, i know town can be nervous about reads like that, but it goes against the entire tone and vibe from the rest of the post.
  2. It also goes against the read on ybw she made, and downplays the shade she threw at him, and it also downplays her viewpoint on the Leafia/Italy interaction.

TLDR: This post pings me bad, Its a mix of a gut/meta read along with how the post is worded, and the tonal shift from the last statement contradicts the entire post. Can still come from town, but it is giving me wolf vibes from it personally

/vote Min for now @Host_Account_1

1 Like

he/his pronouns for min, according to his profile btw

I always fuck up with pronouns

mb

1 Like

Anyway, to reply to your post about min
I didn’t like what he said about the reads on Italy, either, but more specifically because it seemed either pockety toward Leafia

On the other hand I can’t remember ever seeing him go into detail about a read like that as a wolf so eh

I’d rather look at that post as part of a whole on how min is reading Italy and also Leafia

ew

just kidding hold on

I wrote “either buddying or pockety” but then deleted it cause I kinda realized that’s the same thing and forgot to delete “either” lol

Blizer, how familiar are you with min’s meta? Asking for reasons

this is wrong and you using CLOWN FIESTA out of several newer wolfgames i have is insanely ??? here regardless if that was the last game i played with you or not

this is misunderstanding what i said, i never gave “shade” towards ybw, i actively stated i scumread him. you cannot claim something is shade when it isnt. I literally made it clear i disliked ybw for wolfreading italy and never hid it

not only does it not go against the tone of the post, but i was self aware at it being a read based off of my opinion on the humor of people and that was why i was saying i was doing too much. It didnt downplay any shade as there was no shade and i literally scumlean ybw but i had no opinion on leafia and italy and was literally directly explaining why i didnt like ybws post on it.

TLDR you misunderstood my post and im not going to let you use an extremely outdated wolfgame for an excuse to gutread me as scum as that is super cringe

Idek which game he was reading you off tbh

whats that one term people use for this

The shroop thing? Or what

yeah

i got those vibes readint that lmao its instinctive srry

Lmao oh well

clown fiesta 2 bruh

1 Like