SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

just kidding hold on

I wrote ā€œeither buddying or pocketyā€ but then deleted it cause I kinda realized thatā€™s the same thing and forgot to delete ā€œeitherā€ lol

Blizer, how familiar are you with minā€™s meta? Asking for reasons

this is wrong and you using CLOWN FIESTA out of several newer wolfgames i have is insanely ??? here regardless if that was the last game i played with you or not

this is misunderstanding what i said, i never gave ā€œshadeā€ towards ybw, i actively stated i scumread him. you cannot claim something is shade when it isnt. I literally made it clear i disliked ybw for wolfreading italy and never hid it

not only does it not go against the tone of the post, but i was self aware at it being a read based off of my opinion on the humor of people and that was why i was saying i was doing too much. It didnt downplay any shade as there was no shade and i literally scumlean ybw but i had no opinion on leafia and italy and was literally directly explaining why i didnt like ybws post on it.

TLDR you misunderstood my post and im not going to let you use an extremely outdated wolfgame for an excuse to gutread me as scum as that is super cringe

Idek which game he was reading you off tbh

whats that one term people use for this

The shroop thing? Or what

yeah

i got those vibes readint that lmao its instinctive srry

Lmao oh well

clown fiesta 2 bruh

1 Like

Ok I wasnā€™t in that game lol

1 Like

Also clearly didnā€™t notice that both of you literally named it
Good job, me

1 Like

Was that actually the last game you wolfed against Blizer in, though? Cause that was ages ago

I want more posts from eevee but Iā€™m assuming heā€™ll take his time

idk

it might be that game

Wasnā€™t there someone else who made one post and hasnā€™t reappeared

Multiple people actually

Gorta hasnā€™t come back yet, and neither has Zone

idk? gorta has one post idk about other people

they are trees

Canā€™t believe I literally replied to Zone and then forgot he was in the game

sorry Zone