SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

so much explanation for a gut read

look at me omgusing

I can agree with something leafia said, which is a first

also i did read thread but I do have to adios for like 20 min so I will come back and quote stuff in that timeframe

I don’t think I’ve played with Blizer since the mountainous trauma so tbh… Not surprising, even if it’s incredibly outdated meta

Wait i never saw this Leafia post
Why is she concerned that min and Squirrel are townreading Wazza for a post, when Leafia herself gave a townlean to Wazza for her opening post?

Which post is this even in reference to, btw

At the time you never really stated that

thats what im trying to get at with this, you dislike how ybw acted around the Italy-Leafia interaction, and then never said nor heavily implied that it was a wolfread/lean, which is why it looks like shade on the slot.

But why not elaborate on that, and say specifically " This is too much, maybe im reading too much into what ybw" instead of a blanket statement like what you stated exactly in your post.

I want to state this now

yes, that game was a while ago, i know that, but from what i remember from that game, im getting those vibes from that post aswell, its why even if it is an old game, its still a bit of a meta read, because its still a basis of how I see your actions/posts now and then, and how i found it kinda similar.

im gonna start making dinner, im gonna be a while till i return.

because

i do not explain things

but i did now, so do not believe things that are not true

i expected people to know i was just laughing at myself and not /? downplaying my read or whateverr

1 Like

pictured: the world’s slowest mafia game

I’m dead certain I’ve seem you make similar posts as town so I’m not really concerned about that sentence

I’ve seen worse tbh

Had a random thought that the wolves don’t have to really worry about getting caught if they literally just don’t post lol

That’s… a little concerning if people don’t start checking in soon, it’s been half a day

3 Likes

okay but like
on fol?

Yes the games with post restrictions

we’ve probably already outposted entire MU games and it’s been half a day

I’ve posted the entirety of an MU game already in this thread

I thought I’d try not to hyperpost in this game but I have a problem shutting up

My excitement due to winning a game isn’t affected by my alignment the next game Wind.

1 Like