SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

going to sleep

you have 2 minutes to ping me before I collapse unconscious

Leafia/Zone?
Leafia/Silviu?
Idk I think some of how Leafia handles other players or how they handle her is sussy

It’s been said a couple times already but Atlas’s tone is wolfy
I’m pretty sure I’ve said that in previous games and I don’t believe he ever wolfed against me, though
Ignoring his tone, though, I think there’s also a weird handling of certain slots in his reads
He seemed perfectly content to slap a “Leafia is just being Leafia” read and somehow put her above null

Minor thing with no offence.

Can you guys shut up about your role and flavour. You are softing far too much and you’re managing to piss off the person who loves talking about mechanics, seriously, just keep your role to yourself

3 Likes

From no offense, do you mean that you don’t mean anything personal, right?

I hit send too soon lol

So Leafia/Atlas could be partnered too
Guess Leafia is in most of the teams I’m building

I’ll return later to reading Worse once he gives some takes when he’s back. He hasn’t posted that much, and I don’t think my vote on him is doing anything right now

I still disagree with Blizer’s take on min btw
There was only one thing that pinged me from min but it’s not enough for me to scumread him for it

Aelin’s making some good points and putting in effort but it’s too early for me to read on her
One time she wolfed against me I’m pretty sure I thought she was town for her pushes and then her activity just dropped and nobody looked at her again
Soooo I’m not confident enough to townread her but at least her posts look like she’s solving, lame explanation I know

I don’t have much to say about Italy yet but in regards to the Leafia thing maybe there’s something to be gleaned, depending on Leafia’s alignment

And Zone i already gave my explanation on a few posts up. I think Leafia’s response to him about the alignment thing and not being able to know 100% if an interaction is v/v was oddly indirect and also not true. Indirect as in, kind of dodging the question.

Well, whatever, I’ll be back later

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

Wtf how did it take me 10 min to type that

If this is wolf Leafia is what you see, then what would town Leafia would’ve done instead?

Not made a weird take that Zone and I “are not aligned” and then insist she only meant we aren’t w/w, but still say she thinks both of us are pushing her for weird reasons and then give Zone a townlean

Like I don’t really get that

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Sirderpsalot, Zone,windwardaway 3/10
Silvu Litten, wazza 2/10
Atlas Aelin,EliThePsycho 2/10
Italy Youbutworse 1/10
min Blizer 1/10
Blizer Leafia 1/10

Doing homework, be sure to tag me if you want me to answer.

Apparently it’s recommended with 4.
My group agreed 4 or maybe 3 seems good.
Just uhhh, be prepared because it still is a lot to take in.
GL when ya do haha

1 Like

Also, well, I’m around!
So gonna do some catchup at last

Catchup part 1 of many:

Alright, first 100-ish posts summarised:
Leafia sorta LAMISTy, saying Derps wolfreading her is ‘bad’
Leafia being weird when treating my slot (incorrect analysis), Derps slot and gorta slot.
Italy and Wind have some ok posts.
Leafia starting ‘kindly aunt’ mode, following what others say more and just being very soft ‘oopsie’ mode.

Leafia finding the most… basic reasons to read anyone makes me internally want to scream and if it was anyone except Leafia doing this, it’d actually mean something maybe. I just need to comment on this as it’s just painful.

Eh, this happened, it’s ok. Don’t buy it. Reactions to it in thread were fine, nothing really stood out as bad.

The only complaint I have in the first 200 posts is this post in particular. It feels like there’s so much to look at, a giant wall and yet not much to it. Min posts a lot though meaning that it doesn’t matter much so I’m honestly reading it as null, lean town despite how painful it is.

it was a joke
deathproof is a hardcore type of immunity where you cannot be killed either at night or by vote

1 Like

does this come off as sketchy as fuck to anyone else

? What about his post related to me?

Ask people questions. If you’re gonna complain, I’d like it more if you actually tried to progress threadstate

/vote atlas @Host_Account_1

1 Like