SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Well, in other words, when the vast majority of people say two people are unaligned, they mean they aren’t w/w.

Going to finally call it a night too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Because to me it sounded like you have TMI that zone and I are t/w.

I probed Zone first to see what his reaction was, because I thought it could mean you and he are partnered. He just went straight in and voted you as an immediate reaction, and now you’re saying it’s a stupid take. Idk how much merit it has but I’m a little wary of how Zone reacted. He didn’t ask you any questions about it.

Wow, so prodding the players who have already appeared in the thread isn’t townie effort, I’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

What thing, reactionary voting? Why are you so quick to townlean that?

Actually, you can tell. In the same way that you can tell when an interaction is w/w theater you can obviously tell when it’s not, and often enough you can also make a reasonable guess on whether it’s v/w because of pushing or pocketing, if one player is wolfy and the other one isn’t responding in a way that looks partnered. So by process of elimination, or by the way the players handle each other, you can read an interaction as w/w.

12/3/3 is basically multiball which is a little worrisome lol

It’s literally been pointed out that there are no neutral killers wowee

Wtf what kind of response is this

When you’re back I’d like to see you give some takes on some of the interactions in the thread.

But aren’t you supposed to conclude that someone who lacks progression in their pushes is scummy, in normal cases?

Tbf it doesn’t really work like that in Leafia’s case most of the time, but I don’t really understand why you’re following a wolf hunting guide that checks for progression in reads when you’re analyzing a player who often doesn’t make progression in her reads as town. She tends to jump from push to push and then just tunnel once she finds something to latch onto.

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve heard of that game and wanted to try it. Guess I won’t try it with 6 players lol.

Cool nobody’s awake cause it’s 10 am CET on a Saturday

I didn’t compress my replies into a wallpost cause I’m on mobile and the reply text box takes up the entire fucking screen so I can’t write while reading at the same time. That’s one thing I don’t like about the updated Discourse since a few months ago but whatever.

I’ll be out for most of the day and evening but gonna check back here when I can, so feel free to ping me for questions (and also if you answer something I asked)

1 Like

That’s how it is from ya experience?

Yes, I do see she jumps to people to people.

Got bored and now I guess I’ll just stay in place instead of checking minnie and blitz

need to actually get sleep, but here’s some thoughts up to now

quote wall

this is an overstatement of my position

I think wazza doing that is towny, but I realistically don’t have enough posts or evidence to townread wazza

this a good post by litten

then again

the last time I played with litten I got absolutely snowed

that’s not to say that this isn’t towny (I think it certainly is), but I’m not certain that it isn’t outside of litten’s wolfrange

[I would’ve quoted the whole exchange but I’m tired]

I don’t like this read - it seems to imply that people can’t ever express doubt about their reads

not sure whether blizer is town or not but that kind of push doesn’t make sense logically to me

decent look for atlas

I think wolves would be comfortable with the threadstate and atlas trying to shake things up/look for ways to be productive is towny imo

oop

looks like we had the exact opposite opinions about atlas

but ig I see your point

this is oddly peppy

and honestly that interaction felt a bit theatrical

hey!

I reread, just not terribly well

not helpful in determining leaf’s alignment
but in the light game frog didn’t clarify whether ‘aligned’ meant ‘neither w/w nor t/t’ or ‘not w/w’
so that might be related idk it’s late

er

I don’t want to be that guy

but technically ‘aligned’ simply means ‘having the same alignment’ - in other words, if you come up as having the same results to a parity cop, then you’re aligned. ‘w/w’ is generally what people think of but it’s not technically accurate

my sleep deprived brain found this absurdly funny

no comment otherwise

:eyes:

now I can’t feel sorry for myself about how late I stay up

content wise I like this

tonally it feels a little bit on the theatrical side

Uh… okay. Fair.

going to sleep

you have 2 minutes to ping me before I collapse unconscious

Leafia/Zone?
Leafia/Silviu?
Idk I think some of how Leafia handles other players or how they handle her is sussy

It’s been said a couple times already but Atlas’s tone is wolfy
I’m pretty sure I’ve said that in previous games and I don’t believe he ever wolfed against me, though
Ignoring his tone, though, I think there’s also a weird handling of certain slots in his reads
He seemed perfectly content to slap a “Leafia is just being Leafia” read and somehow put her above null