SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

o sorry

why so?

Ya, you convince Blizer to not vote you, and I might change my target back to you/Wazza.

…actually, choosing Wazza/Leafia seems more fun since these choices were not done out of their volitions. :smiling_imp:

Okay, that settles for the deadline.
Who is the biggest candidate atm?

idk about squirrel but silvius been giving me town vibes on em

me

i have an ability that gives me 2x the amount of any item i recieve

2 Likes

Well, okay.
/vote min for crate @Host_Account_1

1 Like

thank u for ur service

/vote Wazza for crate @Host_Account_1

Viva le owelleta

Goodden Neight

why?

Wait a minute. Isn’t there an anti-claim mechanic?

yes

i already claimed before so i claimed again

if i get the crate i can possibly keep the hider ability and hide behind someone and hope its a night claimvig thatll fail to get me

i dont know if my role has any other use to i just claimed cuz i dont feel like convincing people to let me have the crate otherwise

night claimvigs are almost always strongman you

dyhevehfjhfh

:pensive:

1. Litten’s read on both of their slots. By no means should be gospel, but Litten is arguably the best player here outside of eevee, and his reads are usually pretty solid. Yes it was day 1, but litten is litten, his reads should be taken into account.

2. This one is more personal, but i feel like their interactions feel forced at EoD, and today hasnt changed that much. It feels like they are forcing a t/w wolf theater to me, with it making either look more towny if one of them flips

3. Both of their threads position atm feel like they are acting more like spectators. You could argue Silvu at EoD tried to do something voting/putting pressure on my slot and silvu is going through dead players posts, but it feels like they aren’t adding anything of substance outside of the interaction between each other. Also, take notice after FK called out both of them they are trying to interact with the thread more (Specifically squirrel)

4. Occams razor points to both of them killing FK if they targeted him as nightkill (I saw the stuff with Zone, but its still possible)

4 Likes

Granted, i havent played with both, so they may play more like a spectator/uninvolved as town meta wise, but thats how i see them playing atm

But… if there is a Claimvig, why wouldn’t you think it can be a Strongman?

idk

because im dumb