SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Also why wolves would kill Derps

Town wouldnt have any protectives on him, so likely to be a guaranteed kill for them

my only line of reasoning outside a potential slank vig existing

2 Likes

Also

Silvu trying to vote for pressure when im not online at EoD, even when i ahve stated i was not gonna awake for EoD, is a real kekw moment

this kinda makes sense to me

i liked silviu, mostly during the points where they were solving and getting help from a guide, as id still consider silviu pretty newby at fm. Usually theyā€™re not really giving any effort and instead fluffpost most of the time, but this game ive seen them try and give reads even if some of them got pretty lost in translation

i never payed much attention to fk, but if

this is true this is a pretty bad look for both of them

3 Likes

i also am unsure why silviu voted wazza to receive the crate after quite a bit of their posts directed towards me

1 Like

Hmā€¦ Hey min, do you really plan to just hide?
Wasnā€™t there a Neighborizer option in that crate?

i mean, i did say im taking suggestions on what to do, im not 100% only hiding tonight lmao

the issue with neighborizing is its practically going to be useless unless im talking to like, exactly wind considering everyone else practically never posts at the same time i do/isnt nearly as active

1 Like

I can volunteer to talk in a hood lol

min wind hoods are the best ones fr

2 Likes

Itā€™s like a sleepover

2 Likes

These posts feel like blatant shade towards both atlas and FK, especially after both flipped town now tbh.

Also, litten pointed out how this felt incredibly surface level-y from the slot in terms of defense

so, question for people who have played with squirrel, does he make these types of defenses no matter what alignment he is or is it NAI?

gonna go back to studying, ill be paying attention to thread for a bit

Iā€™ve never seen Squirrel as a wolf so idk
Iā€™ve seen him tunnel townies and misclear wolves, though. Idk if thatā€™s helpful input :sweat_smile:

Okay

as he acted this way when you played with him or no

Iā€™m getting good vibes from min btw
Wouldnā€™t expect him to be so bold as a wolf to ask immediately to be voted to receive items
Maybe itā€™s a dumb take but those are my thoughts

I havenā€™t played with Squirrel enough to know his meta, but why would w!Squirrel kill Litten if it results in him getting suspected by someone who checks out Squirrelā€™s ISO, like you?

1 Like

How I described his town game? Yes

1 Like

Depends on if heā€™s the type to play the victim card and claim heā€™s being framed by the kill

I doubt anyone would actually play that card.

The only person I know to actually do that is Litten himself, at VCFM. ā€¦and eevee, who claimed neutral as town in that one FoL game.

Windward, you have played more often than I have. Out of all your games in the past year, how many wolves have actually played the victim card?

I did it recently lol