SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Probably twice

Wut? Really?
ā€¦okay, did anyone other than you did it recently?

Iā€™m not sure, I havenā€™t had any recent town games except one where I think I died right away

That is a good question, here is my answer to it.

1. Litten was the only one really putting pressure on his slot, along with atlas, who now are both dead, silencing those voices pushing him

2. W!Squirrel would state to go back and iso their slots for everyone, but chooses to ignore the posts that are pushes from both of them on his slot, so when they post the isoā€™s of both of them, they can control the narrative of who they Wolf read and town read from their reads.

3. Townplay on this site is bad and they can get away with it because it is actually easy to do so /s

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™sā€¦ just sad.
Welp. Iā€™ll keep an eye on you then.
ā€¦actually, Iā€™ll just ISO you now.

Have fun lol

Surely there has to be more than just those two?
Or rather, using your logic, wouldnā€™t you be the next kill, assuming Squirrel is scum?

Using that logic, if we all push Squirrel, he canā€™t possibly kill us all /s

3 Likes

~300 posts.
If I donā€™t do it now, I most likely wonā€™t do it in the future because of the growing increase of your ISO. Well then, here we go!

1 Like

Im pretty sure out of everyone yesterday, those were the two most activ pushers on his slot.

and yes i could be, if Occams Razor rings true

basically it allows W!Squirrel to setup a narrative onto the other slots to look into, while ignoring his own from backreading and posting FKā€™s and Atlasā€™s ISO, putting pressure on other slots that he can set up(Potentially Silvu, and maybe YBW)

If it is T!Squirrel, then he likely wolves killed FK to setup a narrative on him (Which is very plausible), but W!squirrel can kill FK to silence his voice and control the narrative onto others.

Windward ISO results:

• She voted YBW at RVS
  • She wanted to hear YBWā€™s opinion on Italy (What happened to Italy?)
  • She pressured Leafia for the ā€œnot aligned = not w/wā€ thingā€¦ surprisingly very long. It took about 1/10th of her D1, and I was mentioned about multiple times when she explained the situation to others.
  • She was surprised when Atlas wasnā€™t self-preserving, and got angry when he wasnā€™t voting. This seems genuinely coming out of a towny mindset.

ā€¦ya, NGL, I suddenly remember I suck at getting any useful information by reading ISOs.
Especially since I focus more on surface-level stuff instead of the motivations behind each and every post. (Which saves me a lot of energy, considering about 50% of her posts were negligible one-liners.)

Iā€™m literally mechcleared, and wouldā€¦ well, Iā€™d appreciate the cloak, for obvious reasons.

Iā€™ll have to reread EoD because fuck 6 AM EoDs :joy_cat: but for now Iā€™m going to say that the Atlas flip has really only made me more confident on Wind

/vote Aelin for crate
/vote Wind @Host_Account_1

Actually, who is Squirrel pushing again?
*checks out memory*
Oh. Right. Silviu.
ā€¦tbf, I do want to hear more from Silviu.

1 Like

@Aelin

1 Like

why did ybw instantly like that post

@YoubutWorse

get your lurking ass out here and contribute

your on everyones radar rn after Atlas flip

Whats your townreads, whats your wolfreads, why do you read slots in either category etc.

is this supposed to mean something to me

Wazza is claiming to have some mech info that locks wind as town.

Is it witch hunting time?
If so, then I want to join early!

/vote YoubutWorse
@Host_Account_3

1 Like