SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Damnit. I got used to BotF.
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Carenā€™t

VC doko?

Lmao

But yeah Agree with this vote, along with a Squirrel or Silvu one

/vote Youbutworse

@Host_Account_1

Just got back from school, was kinda skimming thread while I was there but finals are soon so I was also kinda busy

Litten makes sense as a nk but SDAP is a weird kill imo, probably came from a vig or a slank vig like someone was saying earlier, only thing that makes sense to me

I was a bit shocked when Atlas flipped town honestly, I think I def tunneled too much on that and didnā€™t consider other worlds which is my fault. I did also feel like his defense just didnā€™t make much sense to me and that lead a lot to me voting him.

Honestly, Iā€™m beginning to really doubt my confidence in my reads. Iā€™ll still make a readlist but I just feel like I canā€™t get them right or wrong, like if I think someones town that means theyre mafia and etc. After townreading literally every mafia in Sorc17 and then hard pushing Atlas who was town, I just really feel like Iā€™m doing something wrong. Does anybody have any tips to alleviate this?

calm down I just got back ;_;

but what do you think about it?

weird vote

Iā€™m not sure he looks all that bad, but I do want to see more from him.

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

A pressure vote for now.

/vote Min for crate too @Host_Account_1

so here is my issue with your slot

I do think your vote (Not your push, thats meh) and your reasonings werent the best to jump on the wagon.

Also, similar to Silvu and Squirrel, i feel like your acting more of a spectator and are here just for the ride, outside of pushing atlas, which is kind of a bare minimum tbh

Ah. I see.

I can understand that, and just a fair warning I will be gone even more bc its no longer the weekend so sorry about that

Wdym my vote and my reasonings werent the best to jump on the wagon? At the time, to me at least, they made perfect sense. Obv they were wrong, but what was your main issue with them?

I honestly donā€™t think w!Squirrel would kill Litten.

YBW:

Meanwhile, Leafia:

:thinking:

Blizer:

Meanwhile, Zone:

*eats popcorn at the peanut gallery*
:popcorn:
Never before am I glad to be confirmed.

i dont know what any of this posts means and it kinda hurts my brain in some weird way so I will choose to ignore it

Are you going to give your reasoning on top of that, or are you just defending Squirrel?
:eyes:

How ironic lol

1 Like

I think itā€™s far more likely that Litten was killed for his reads as well as to frame Squirrel myself.

You know, it doesnā€™t have the same effect if you announce a pressure vote

1 Like

But why

In the first half, I am implicitly saying how weird it is for Leafia to vote you ā€œin the name of pressureā€ when you had just posted some content prior to that vote.

In the latter half, I am rejoicing about how I was not mentioned in Blizerā€™s examples of spectators (i.e. Silviu and Squirrel), becauseā€“
I feel like not much is getting done with only 3 out of 15 people, so my current self really isnā€™t that different than a spectator.

ā€¦on a quick note, I donā€™t really feel that Squirrel is a spectator? Maybe itā€™s because I only see surface-level stuff, but I thought Squirrel was the one who started the push on Silviu after ISOā€™ing the dead?

3 Likes

In this scenario, i could W!Silvu killing Litten to setup a narrative onto T!Squirrel.

If that is the case of what you said, as W!Silvu fits this decently, but the issue is silvuā€™s behaviour surronding squirrel contradicts this so far kinda.

1 Like