SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I don’t think wind even read the squirrel post because if he did he would realize it’s wish washy

its rolefishing/encouraging rolefishing imo, especially in a game thats heavily anticlaim related. I always get red flags from people who do that, specially if the person theyre talking to dies on n1

wind is vibing

1 Like

can i also just say drunk!wind congratulating people for being invested in the game is unironically towny or do i just appreciate it too much

1 Like

He literally said its inconclusive and I acknowledged that

mm

I’m not asking him to explain or for other people to comment

I’m noting it for later

I have Arrived™.

5 Likes

Go back

Alright bye i guess
(ouch :( )

no wait come back please :pleading_face:

i skimmed through the thread
i have like
three thoughts

fire away

• Wind seemed scummy for the “so bastard everyone is vanilla" thing
  • Wazza disregarding the townread from leafia is either towny or w/w
  • Litten being overly meticulous and using it to push silviu is sussy

Bruh
It was a joke

I think the problem here is that I quote things both when I think they’re interesting and also when I want to look at them later

which means some of them are weird if you think about them as just me commenting on them for others to see

anyways, gonna eat lunch will be back

i know
still seemed scummy like you were trying to poke for a reaction and also like you were forcing it to come up

2 Likes

I don’t actually know how to read drunk people since I have never actually been drunk before so I really don’t know how their mind is altered. With that being said, I think if wind wasn’t drunk, they wouldn’t have posted that at all as either alignment because they have played with squirrel before, and knows that he posts like this early on and that the way he seems interested in the game isn’t actually townie.

1 Like

Ah
Nah I didn’t really think about reactions when I posted that but I see your point

2 Likes

me: “wind this was scummy”
wind: likes the post

4 Likes