SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

It’s a bad read because I don’t need their alignment in order to give them advice. Even if they are mafia in this game, and they made the read up on the spot, their previous reads in other games also suffer from the same problem and could be greatly improved. I wasn’t even considering their alignment when I made that post, I was thinking about how Leafia would react to those posts and whether or not they would actually be able to improve their reasoning based off the advice I gave.

Yeah but my point is, w!Leafia wouldn’t have to improve her reads because she’d just be a wolf

Or are you saying her reads are equally impulsive as town or wolf?

To look productive

what purpose would it serve to give advice on improving reads to w!Leafia?

Just got rejected from my first pick. I’ll probably be offline for a few hours.

So if I (maybe not you, but I) assume Litten is giving advice to Leafia on the basis that she needs to improve her reads as town, because as a wolf she literally makes up reads, doesn’t that also imply that Litten already knows Leafia is town?

Sorry to hear. Take some time for yourself, and take care!

No, I’m a pokemon.

And I’m currently using rest.

1 Like

If she’s a wolf, then it would become obvious later on that she hasn’t even attempted to follow the advice that was given, so she still has to make some attempt to improve or at least look like she’s improving her reads using that advice. It’s as simple as asking Leafia “Do you think your read is relevant on that player and why?”. Basically, as either alignment she should be trying to improve her reads using that advice, and I would argue that it would make it harder to fake reads if she tried to follow the advice.

3 Likes

Oh I see what you’re saying
…and probably also fucked that up for you, sorry

It doesn’t matter, I don’t think me stating that would cause any problems in watching how she follows the advice. After all, she still has to fake that she is trying to follow my advice, believably.

3 Likes

@Litten @SirDerpsAlot you disapointed me.

It’s bastard game and you still didn’t do most important thing.

I tried revealing as an innocent child, didn’t work unfortunately l

Uh… no.

/vote SCP-1230 @Host_Account_1

I meant lynching host day one for coming up with idea of bastard game.

1 Like

I got back from work so im catching up a little bit here

Want to talk about this post here:

I really dislike this specific post here from Min, and it pinged my quite significantly during the interaction and threadstate during this time and ill get into why.

First, i do have a meta/gut read on min, because from what i remember of Min’s wolf games (Espically clown fiesta 2 from what i remember) W!min usually is dismissive and undermines other reads on certain slots, like they dont fit her worldview/vision which is pretty narrowminded, And W!min also from what i remember says very definitive statements and closemindedness, which is present within the post.

I feel like the first part of the post, even if it is worded with “I dont think”, it still gives off a tone/vibe of it being a definitive statement that you cannot possibly have a read on italy unless your leafia in that interaction, which goes into her next point, which is shade on ybw for voting/wolfreading italy from that interaction, even if it was memey, it still feels like its shade on ybw.

Then she explains and goes into detail to why she believes that, which is actually a decent explanation, saying how it is a meme interaction from Italy in regards to Leafia.

But that last line “This read probably is doing too much lmao sorry” is a red flag to me

1. It feels like Min is very self aware of what she is saying, i know town can be nervous about reads like that, but it goes against the entire tone and vibe from the rest of the post.
  2. It also goes against the read on ybw she made, and downplays the shade she threw at him, and it also downplays her viewpoint on the Leafia/Italy interaction.

TLDR: This post pings me bad, Its a mix of a gut/meta read along with how the post is worded, and the tonal shift from the last statement contradicts the entire post. Can still come from town, but it is giving me wolf vibes from it personally

/vote Min for now @Host_Account_1

1 Like

he/his pronouns for min, according to his profile btw

I always fuck up with pronouns

mb

1 Like

Anyway, to reply to your post about min
I didn’t like what he said about the reads on Italy, either, but more specifically because it seemed either pockety toward Leafia

On the other hand I can’t remember ever seeing him go into detail about a read like that as a wolf so eh

I’d rather look at that post as part of a whole on how min is reading Italy and also Leafia

ew