SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

5 AM is way too early for me though

Yeah the start time is uh

Not ideal for most people

This is fair enough. Iā€™m sleep posting too. Zzzzzz.

While reading other peopleā€™s reaction now Iā€™m concerned.

Leafia are you saying that your score is high (high has 2 meanings) and others shouldnā€™t take the devilā€™s lettuce?

Huh? What the heck are you talking about?

:woozy_face:

That doesnā€™t answer my question much. Iā€™m still feeling great about my recent wolf win. Thatā€™s all it means.

Aaaaa lol okay sorry

Ughhh. I had University, had a sleep, did board games night and did a board game which lasted for 6 hours so I currently feel dead af. Iā€™ll do a catchup and stuff after a rest, my mindā€™s fā€™d

Good idea and please get some sleep then.

Dominant Species as a board game can kiss my fuzzy ass. 6 player of that game is hell
<.< It was ok but just constantly got screwed turn after turn and I meanā€¦ the fact it was 6 hoursā€¦

Itā€™s like I played a game as long as monopoly, which was a much better game than monopoly, but analysis paralysis hit like a damn truck with the amount of decisions you have to make

Ouch. Sounds rough. Very rough.

Good night Kiruma, remember that power naps can also energize you within an hour

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™ll see what my body decides for me, if I end up power napping, ya boi will be back napping

*back, yapping

Current plan is looking into Min and Blizer. After taking a shower.

• Minnie is indeed defensive, donā€™t read that Defensive Minnie = Towminnie, but instead read up on what sheā€™s saying.

my current plan is to try and make a few reads before I go to sleep, but I want to find something to watch first

he*

words dont make sense
ill go sleep instead
nighto

What does this have to do with the things I said though? This feels like a red herring.