SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Minor thing with no offence.

Can you guys shut up about your role and flavour. You are softing far too much and you’re managing to piss off the person who loves talking about mechanics, seriously, just keep your role to yourself

3 Likes

From no offense, do you mean that you don’t mean anything personal, right?

I hit send too soon lol

So Leafia/Atlas could be partnered too
Guess Leafia is in most of the teams I’m building

I’ll return later to reading Worse once he gives some takes when he’s back. He hasn’t posted that much, and I don’t think my vote on him is doing anything right now

I still disagree with Blizer’s take on min btw
There was only one thing that pinged me from min but it’s not enough for me to scumread him for it

Aelin’s making some good points and putting in effort but it’s too early for me to read on her
One time she wolfed against me I’m pretty sure I thought she was town for her pushes and then her activity just dropped and nobody looked at her again
Soooo I’m not confident enough to townread her but at least her posts look like she’s solving, lame explanation I know

I don’t have much to say about Italy yet but in regards to the Leafia thing maybe there’s something to be gleaned, depending on Leafia’s alignment

And Zone i already gave my explanation on a few posts up. I think Leafia’s response to him about the alignment thing and not being able to know 100% if an interaction is v/v was oddly indirect and also not true. Indirect as in, kind of dodging the question.

Well, whatever, I’ll be back later

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

Wtf how did it take me 10 min to type that

If this is wolf Leafia is what you see, then what would town Leafia would’ve done instead?

Not made a weird take that Zone and I “are not aligned” and then insist she only meant we aren’t w/w, but still say she thinks both of us are pushing her for weird reasons and then give Zone a townlean

Like I don’t really get that

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Sirderpsalot, Zone,windwardaway 3/10
Silvu Litten, wazza 2/10
Atlas Aelin,EliThePsycho 2/10
Italy Youbutworse 1/10
min Blizer 1/10
Blizer Leafia 1/10

Doing homework, be sure to tag me if you want me to answer.

Apparently it’s recommended with 4.
My group agreed 4 or maybe 3 seems good.
Just uhhh, be prepared because it still is a lot to take in.
GL when ya do haha

1 Like

Also, well, I’m around!
So gonna do some catchup at last

Catchup part 1 of many:

Alright, first 100-ish posts summarised:
Leafia sorta LAMISTy, saying Derps wolfreading her is ‘bad’
Leafia being weird when treating my slot (incorrect analysis), Derps slot and gorta slot.
Italy and Wind have some ok posts.
Leafia starting ‘kindly aunt’ mode, following what others say more and just being very soft ‘oopsie’ mode.

Leafia finding the most… basic reasons to read anyone makes me internally want to scream and if it was anyone except Leafia doing this, it’d actually mean something maybe. I just need to comment on this as it’s just painful.

Eh, this happened, it’s ok. Don’t buy it. Reactions to it in thread were fine, nothing really stood out as bad.

The only complaint I have in the first 200 posts is this post in particular. It feels like there’s so much to look at, a giant wall and yet not much to it. Min posts a lot though meaning that it doesn’t matter much so I’m honestly reading it as null, lean town despite how painful it is.

it was a joke
deathproof is a hardcore type of immunity where you cannot be killed either at night or by vote

1 Like

does this come off as sketchy as fuck to anyone else

? What about his post related to me?

Ask people questions. If you’re gonna complain, I’d like it more if you actually tried to progress threadstate

/vote atlas @Host_Account_1

1 Like

While admittedly a reason that I think is stupid, at least this is a reason. I’ll have to think a few things over now.

It’s how Zone acts as a villager sadly. I’ve been in enough games with him to know that. His v! meta is one I know the most.

The only time you know for certain is when you’re a wolf though. Also, my post had nothing to do with reading two people as w/w but as v/v. All you can do is make an educated guess that has a chance of being wrong.

You can compress the reply box down at any time.

This is fair enough. I feel a bit better about Squirrel now.

I think it’s more NAI, maybe even a bit wolfy myself, since it expresses desire for the thread to pick up, but doesn’t do anything to try and help the thread pick up, making it seem a bit preformative.

[quote=“Squirrel2412, post:876, topic:540”]

So you think Zone/Wind could be w/w?

Slight v points go to Wazza here. His frustration sounds real and not faked.

Hmmm, while I can’t really follow Wind’s reasoning, at least she’s putting in effort to solve. I just need to figure out whether or not the effort is genuine or not. I’d like some help in reading Wind since I’m not good at doing so.

Ask anyone. When people say that two players aren’t aligned, they generally mean not w/w and you are pushing me for weird reasons. You can’t pretend that you’re not.

Your posts aren’t forced, you’re just not doing anything besides yelling into the void which looks super performative

2 Likes

Nevermind lol