SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I think I said something about it cause someone suggested 12v3v3 and that sounds like multiball

Anyway
the lot of you
Shut Up

imma be real what does multiball even mean

does it just mean >2 factions?

I said it depends on scps

If thereā€™s townsided scps for whatever reason it could be 3 scps

It means that it is Town vs Mafia vs Werewolves or in otherwords Good vs Evil vs Evil

2 Likes

Itā€™s commonly seen in this sort of format:

lot of town
4 mafia
2 werewolves but they can convert

1 Like

resident scp loremaster coming in itā€™s GOC, ā€œGlobal Occult Coalitionā€ (no ā€œofā€) and their relationship with the foundation is more like one of similar interests with similar enemies

but multiball itself is just not common really at all

anyway I got some reads I want to share

1 Like

Chaos is more likely and it was the enemy in the last scp fm

1 Like

also multiball in general means as wazza said ā€œmore than one evil factionā€ where there are two or more mafia teams which all hate eachother, and neutral killers donā€™t count

i fail to see how me saying ā€œGoCā€ not ā€œGOCā€ is of interest

I only know all my SCP lore bc I played on a GMOD SCPRP server for like 6 months straight lmao

1 Like

my crippling ocd demands i fix it

2 Likes

smh

Anyway I just explained why I did anything I did and uh

None of you even talked about it

because I still found it scummy

Explain how my points donā€™t make sense

Thanks for replying to my post

Tbh Iā€™m lowkey wondering if Atlas has some sort of weird alt wincon that heā€™s trying to achieve because his posts are justā€¦ ??? Like, yeah, heā€™s either being really gutsy and nonchalant about what heā€™s doing, or heā€™s doing it strategically, and I donā€™t rhink Atlas is stupid so Iā€™m thinking the latter. And itā€™s a bastard game, after allā€¦

1 Like

Oh I have no strategy about what I post
Iā€™ve said it before

your faction theory made perfect sense because i thought the exact same thing (you canā€™t have too many factions in an 18 player game)
the mtf thing just cannot look good under any light you place it

1 Like