SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

ill take it

squints
uh
could just be me but

feels like TMI. Walk me through the thought process on this sentence, namely since I disagree that a flavor vig would be the one fishing for flavor. also i dont think it was intentionally poor posting because
uh
omegalul
ā€œWant to win at wolf? just post well. duh.ā€

Itā€™s a contradictory statement
If Atlas wants things done in the thread and says heā€™ll do them, heā€™ll probably do them
I get the feeling heā€™s bold enough and confident enough to rolefish blatantly as an anticlaim vig, is what Iā€™m saying. If Iā€™m wrong about this then I guess itā€™s not a good take, but my point is if heā€™s a wolf and none of his partners want to risk their neck fishing for role claims because theyā€™re already in good thread standing, Atlas is better off just doing it himself.

Iā€™m still mad about gold rush ngl

But yeah it had to do with the Leafia handling

do you think wolves would even take a chance of re-evaluating my slot if it looks like Iā€™m set up for execution

Hello, may you lead me to the first instance of shading Atlas that made you think that Atlas is objectively scummy? Because I missed it

Yes, if they want to go the deepwolf route and try to get cred by re-evaling you

1 Like

i dont realy understand this sentence
cause he wasā€¦ doing stuff
it was just weird stuff

thats
thats how that works, yes.

Alright, well, worldbuild for me. Whoā€™s Zone wolf with? Leafia? Me? Wazza?

what happened in gold rush? dont give me a link just give me a summary

what about it in particular?

that doesnt answer my question
wind isnt voting you iirc
do you think wolves are pushing you? if so, who are they? is it me, who started it? or is it the people who followed on afterwards? you stated originally that you were townreading me so i want to know if thatā€™s changed.

Tbf Zone said he didnā€™t even notice until I tagged him to ask. I was probing for his reaction and he went and immediately voted Leafia but didnā€™t say whether he found anything else scummy from her aside from that ā€œnot alignedā€ wording, but idk how he reads me, since if heā€™s town it would imply that Iā€™m a wolfā€¦ Lol. So itā€™s odd that he sided with me.

Other than that, idk, Iā€™m just keeping an eye out because I havenā€™t seen too much else I wanted to comment on specifically from zone.

i mean if w/w

hey Aelin
can you respond to my post or are you just going to leave a lack of thoughts after commenting on the things I said

which post

oh yeah if its a case of w/w yeah you dont re-eval that, unless given an out in someway or another

Arenā€™t there like a bunch of people voting him? Also I havenā€™t seen a single player say that Atlas sounds towny and is doing towny things iirc.

I have no clue who was first to say atlas is scummy and Iā€™m not going to mine through the thread right now to find it.

this one

oof sorry
im real timing with like 3 people rn :sweat_smile:

1. ye i just kinda wanted to note it wasnt really commenting on it
  2. okay, so, what are your full thoughts on the end of it? just what youve posted thusfar?

I thought Zone was town the entire time until LyLo and then thought maybe Marl was right and Zone could be scum. But changed my mind and ended up spite voting Atlas and we lost the game lol.

1 Like

Hmmm, hereā€™s my feedback. It does have w/w potential. It sounds kind of coachy and distancey at the same time.

lmfao

now I could be petty and say Iā€™m not answering it until you guys actually read my defensive posts and explain why theyā€™re off but eh

probably, I have no clue whoā€™s voting me other than like 3 people, wazzaā€™s vote was opportunistic, ybwā€™s reasons are still bad

a small bit, you could try to be going for a deepwolf strategy, but Iā€™m too lazy to read into you