SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

sleeper agents are a real thing
you make a man genuinely think he’s on the side he’s infiltrating and call upon them when needed

I’m too slow at replying lol

Similar to Carlos in the last game I played seems like they haven’t actually been affected by anything in the game, nor has anyone talked much about them. Granted, Carlos didn’t change how they approached the game after a town flip, but squirrel feels like a scum who’s just going their merry way instead of actually town trying to solve the game.

2 Likes

How a.c o?

*How so?

Interesting concept.

so he’s basically frozen

so they are playing/acting like a spectator to the thread and whats going inside of it, just commenting to seem like hes contributing?

i can see it tbh from what ive seen from them so far

1 Like

by the way i’ll be lurking for a while so just call on me if you need something

Yeah that’s a more elegant way to put it

1 Like

It’s hard to tell considering they haven’t pushed, but usually townies change the way they approach the game depending upon the events that happened. Wolves do this too, but wolves often have this tendency to not notice that they should be reacting to something in a specific way, which is why EOD tells are a thing (a person who ignores what’s going on near the deadline and is in their own head)

1 Like

I can kind of see it too although I do think Litten might be looking too deeply into things. Let’s have Squirrel/Atlas wagons today. That should give us good ergonomics I think.

*wagonomics

or we could have atlas/wind wagons
pretty sure at least one is a wolf, if not both
you can trust me
nobody on the internet ever lies
also
me setting up my wagons ergonomically so my back doesnt hurt from carrying this fucking game

so you have a very basic scumread on him and decide he’s gonna be a counterwagon

1 Like

your carrying hay to a football stadium

1 Like

thats sounds like FoL logic to me lmao

is this a phrase

its a metaphor I made up 30 seconds ago

1 Like

we don’t need hay