SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

that’s part of the reason i doubt you were rolefishing

Hmm

I see

anyone could see that there’s no way saying “your card has mtf on it” is rolefishing

worst is flavor modkilling but like

seriously

I been playing mafia for three years and I still learn something each game and people out there talking about they can’t improve for whatever reason smh

Ouch

I’ll reread your iso later tn then

1 Like

… eh?
is this like
hes town and wants to be right?
because if he was scum he would… know if you’d flip scum :wowee:

1 Like

I was there. I can definitely confirm this.

Heck, if anything I feel like this has become the norm for you. The only problem I have is the fact that I know nothing about how you play as mafia.

On a side note, I slightly regret not being present when the drama happened with Wazza. IDK WTF it was about, but it seems interesting as heck considering I found everyone talking about nothing other than Leafia and you.
(I saw someone talk in a post about Blizer as well, but I don’t recall anyone talking about anyone else.)

It’s almost 1AM, and the game suddenly got a lot more fun for me, but it’s also 1AM. This is troubling, to say the least

2 Likes

I never said he was town

If I wanted to take a swing and then miss terribly I would probably execute Italy. My intuition is telling me to swing at something random and I’ll strike gold, and while I usually miss when that happens, usually if I struck something else random I would hit.

So that means we should execute Aelin

Jokes on you

I’m also on mobile rn

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah. That literally happened.
Town literally won by voting town, except the vote only triggered the hammer; the actual MVP was I believe Arete, who bought the triplevoter.

Good to hear that you’re aware of yourself and able to articulate your thoughts. …I’m envious.
–but at the same time, I am basically stagnant water since I don’t desire enough to actively change myself.

yeah thats why i gave two parts to the post
4head

if it wasnt obvious i was asking for clarification

Well, do you want to change yourself, or are you fine with yourself. I could put you up next to Leafia who I’m trying to use positive reinforcement on by patting them

It was a hint you missed

Ouch again

But fr talk to me about this

Dayvig D1? What kind of reviewer would ever agree to–

/dayvig Atlas @Host_Account_1

Well shucks. I guess I will postpone your punishment for tomorrow then.

Well if this game took any resemblance from its predecessor (which I find unlikely to happen), then there should be four factions. Except two of them are essentially of the same faction while the other two are separate mafia factions.

–the good news is that we don’t have to think about NKs since those don’t exist in this game.

sigh

But like

If I’m hoping you’re scum

That implies I’m town because if I was scum then I’d know your alignment