Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

An outsider could be evil fake claiming too, so maybe minions on those.

Senty moment

1 Like

Votecount

Etienne moment

baker (6): Atlas, Artemis, May, Magnus, tutuu, L.una
Magnus (5): Artemis, tutuu, L.una, baker, Bionic
Bionic (4): May, Magnus, tutuu, L.una
May (3): Artemis, baker, Bionic
Silviu200530 (2): Artemis, Magnus
L.una (2): Artemis, Bionic
Jarek (2): May, tutuu
Artemis (2): baker, Bionic
Someone (1): May
tutuu (1): Bionic

Not Voting (8): Someone, Kiiruma, Jarek, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Silviu200530, otterpopd, Hazardwaste

1 Like

cannibal inherits the ability of the chopped person. we chopped otter d1. did luka not have an unknown ability to use on the following night? at least thats what i read about it on the wiki - that the cannibal has an unkown ability and they have to guess what it is, and try to aim it. or something like that. yes luka died on the same night but he didnt know he’d die, would he still not have opportunity to use otter’s ability?

they died before they would recieve their information

1 Like

Hi Litten. You’re good, but there is an alternative world where Atlas was the previous Demon and the PitHag took matters into their own hands and wrested Demonhood from them.

Evidence to support this:

Atlas heard I was the Ravenkeeper on the first day. Going off first day whispers, it is impossible for Atlas to have received this information except from their neighbour Otter who is outed evil, but Atlas neither mentioned nor warned that they might have received such information due to this line.

Otter had exclusively whispered me on the first day, meaning Otter could only have “agreed” if they leaked my role claim to Atlas privately ahead of time, which makes this public interaction something like theatre.

Second piece of evidence:

During your whisper with Baker today, you came to the conclusion that Baker was the Mutant. Meanwhile, Atlas was insistent that Baker had to be evil, as if to push shade onto more people. I don’t believe Atlas and Baker are both evil, but I think there’s one between them (and I’d be fine with killing the latter to clear out this world).

Third piece of evidence:

Atlas has thrown varying levels of suspicion onto the following players: May, Silviu, Artemis, Baker, Hazard, Otter and me. I’m unsure what their worldview is, whereas v!Atlas in previous games has been fairly cohesive.

Fourth piece of evidence:

The world in which Atlas was killed in the night explicitly requires that the evil team weren’t all paying attention. As you know, Atlas was posited as a Demon candidate yesterday, which means it would be strange for the Demon to kill them in the night (since Luka makes for a likelier Gossip-esque kill). The Storytellers didn’t nominate Atlas, so they were certainly paying attention.

Fifth piece of evidence:

Nobody has claimed Pit-Hagged today. I don’t believe Atlas could have been the Imp as it would override the Assassin kill, delete a Mastermind or extinguish a Pit-Hag unnecessarily.

1 Like

Cannibal goes in the night order of the role they inherited

1 Like

hm. how would this work on a forum setting? is this explanation for irl setting? well whatever, luka’s dead so it doesn’t matter for now. but i will need help understanding it for future games

1 Like

Thereby acting as motivation for the Pit-Hag pass.

the story tellers wake up characters in the order tbey go in, in forum this means they wouldn’t wake up someone who was killed, even if you submit an action cuz forum, you might be dead by the time your action would be processed

1 Like

I get the confusion, because any other conditional characters like that submit an action anyway, just in case, but the Cannibal can’t work like that unless you submitted every possible action in the game.

1 Like

yeah but luka still would try to submit an action n2, no? just in case otter’s action goes before the NK

I’ll like to note I did read some of this and will continue reading it

2 Likes

But the Pixie doesn’t wake up to perform an action N1. They just receive information.

1 Like

If the Cannibal were to gain an ability that requires them to make a choice at night, we would prompt them to do so at the start of the night.

3 Likes

When?

1 Like

Silviu, Hazard and I brought this up last night before I fell asleep because they both believed Baker read as extremely good in their whisper yesterday, and weren’t happy with the current direction of the day.

1 Like

hm?

1 Like

hey, magnus

1 Like

0011! 0011! 0011!!!

1 Like