Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Roles like the Farmer or Soldier could openclaim immediately in order to guarantee their survival into the later nights of the game instead of fakeclaiming. A Poppy Grower could softclaim evil like a Magician, or just lie low. Information gatherers could keep their knowledge close to their chest or be public about it. Saying that a Pixie “must” maintain madness is an inaccuracy.

1 Like

i have been throwing fire at you since yesterday because i think you’re evil and i want you dead

you are implying i have been trying to survive but i’ve never had votes on me at all this game prior to this very moment. it was not out of survival, i just wanted you dead (and i still quite do)

1 Like

tutuu literally called me a clown like cmon

there is TMI in their worldbuilding and biased in who they choose to “trust” over others

1 Like

I like how tutuu likes posts that scumread them.

1 Like

F G B C A C C A

1 Like

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

2 Likes

go to your piano and press those keys

2 Likes

I don’t have one.

1 Like

i do appreciate that you’re willing to reevaluate, if you’re town

(i apologize if this comes off as trying to pocket you. not the intent. i often get accused of trying to pocket people as town. im just being genuine. like im just trying to win here thats all)

then you dont get to know what it means

2 Likes

problem is you never considered a town baker world and that narrative has helped you go UTR up until now

1 Like

I don’t recognize that melody.

1 Like

OH SHIT I HAVE A KEYBOARD I NEVER USE

1 Like

Tutuu said that you could tell me their role, can you give it in code?

1 Like

I can’t get out of bed :’(

1 Like

they sure did

2 Likes

atlas is mean tutuu

1 Like

Meow

2 Likes

I will explicitly be prohibiting codes in the future.
At least saying “#104 of our whisper” gives away there was something to talk about, building intrigue about what it could be.

2 Likes

That’s completely fair.

1 Like