Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I think Jarek being the demon is quite likely honestly.
But I’m not going to travel out because then I don’t have a dead vote.

I will however:
VOTE: Kiiruma

o7

I’m not but I don’t care if you don’t believe me at this point, I already know that tommorow whatever I say will be ignored and won’t be looked at and if the demon does die it won’t be because of anything I said

It’s already been shown to me that we’re willingly ignoring information that points to specific people to listen to the loudest voice in the room that talks the most and I’m not that - so be it

whos the information that we’re being pointed to?

Well for one seems like mine is being ignored almost entirely.

I honestly hope it’s a mastermind day so I everyone can be wrong.

who do you think our information is pointing to, then?

No clue because this is BOTC and nobody tells you anything if they think you even have a micro-chance of being evil

but you said this
how would you know that the info doesn’t point to you?

gambler doesn’t completely clear you; and most of the suspects have something or another going for them

It dies if it was wrong so I would argue it very much does

huli-jing innkeeper
huli-jing courtier
huli-jing sailor
minstrel
huli-jing puzzlemaster

They have to be out of play characters, so at least two maybe three of those are dead and gone

the main and (apparently, only) way for one suspect to be good is if last night was a minstrel day
its hard to say thats out of the question

theres 4-5 townsfolk that arent inplay at the start of the game

If today’s a Mastermind day, Silviu is evil.

In which case if that’s true the gambler will die tommorow as a result of a failed gamble since droisoning won’t save them from that forever.

In which case I am still on borrowed time as the demon and would be very obvious tommorow. You are deadset on me being wrong the same way I am deadset on you being wrong this excercize is pointless and moreover, it isn’t fun. I’m in the blind, being pushed by people with mysterious information nobody wants to share.

At the very least I have the decency to tell tutuu why I think they’re evil.

@Kiiruma i am sorry and i think you are awesome but… you know my take on bishops
VOTE: Kiiruma

i… don’t think this is true
is it, hazard?

Thats not true. If they are wrong and droisoned then they dont die when they are undrosionrd

1 Like