Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Join us!!! Switch to the best theme!!!

2 Likes

I already did. But if you play on vaporwave, I understand now why you play the way you do.

4 Likes

…begrudgingly i would rule that yes

1 Like

I feel truly free.

Oh hey, you’re around again.
What are your opinions on the Bishop nominations?

I need to back read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Silviu / Magnus / L.una / Otter / Icet.

VOTE: Silviu

I don’t want any of the others.

Is it worth it to keep GGhana alive? Town always has majority while game is ongoing. Doesn’t the amount of harm they can cause outweigh the amount of help they can offer?

It’s been a long time, Artemis. Nice to see you again.

1 Like

That implies that they’re going to submit their action at all.

1 Like

LOL

I’ve been around, I just keep forgetting that I need to post.

1 Like

so, art voted on silviu
despite never discussing with anyone else being nominated except l.una

2 Likes

Okay.

do you mind saying why

I already did.

oh why am i voting silviu

UNVOTE

VOTE: Magnus

im seeing atlas voting icet but idk. icet hard claimed to me (i didnt return the favor). like thats ballsy for him to do as wolf, no? idk

The Thief ability is beneficial in that good players can vote against nominations they disagree with, potentially making it harder for the evil team to gain majority late in the game… well…

Let’s imagine a 5 v 3 scenario. A good player has a minus vote they use to cancel one evil vote.
The numbers become 4 v 2, as if neither of them voted really.

Hmm. The Thief ability makes it harder for the good team to stay on one page in the late game, nevermind. In the midgame and early game, it’s just sorta fun. It’s more helpful in shortform where votes are counted when they’re locked in. Nope, keeping GGhana around doesn’t have a mechanical benefit, and they aren’t really playing the game either.

2 Likes

“i don’t want anyone else” does not constitute for an explaination for anything other then by technicality, i believe