Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

anything past it requires two ojo doublekills, or an ojo doublekill and huli jing assassin and inplay pithag that has been doing ???

and im unfortunately not debating the ojo triplekill world

@Silviu200530 @Hazardwaste explain to me how artemis is mechanically scum

Let me eat dinner first

1 Like

My shoulders hurt and I refuse to admit it’s because I was picking up too-heavy weights

Mechanically artemis is one of the only two demon candidates i can see. The other being Tutuu.
If we dont have a pithag then straight up gossip poe means tutuu is evil. End of sto.

Artemis is in the world theres a pithag. Where it got switched on night 4 meaning one of jarek/Litten/someone is evil. And was the starting demon. All of which are in the top 8. May is acting overly stressed, if they were demon they wouldnt be talking like they are now and would try to push sus away from them. Silviu is minion at worse, they arent acting evil in my opinion.
And they wouldnt switch the demon back into someone in then top 8 (tutuu).
As litten said and as i admit this can also work with mag demon which is why i am offering to nominate that. But to keep things basic i have 2 main demon candi’s we have at least 2 more days. I am happy to have them both executed in any order

theres no pithag

And in that world its Tutuu. Why i am voting both

it doesnt work with either may or artemis good
artemis because of n2, and may because the pithag wouldnt have time to swap to huli jing from creating a po

yeah
but i dont think its tutuu either
so im assuming theres at least one ojo double and theres one in may/mag

Doesn’t need to be a po if a demon swap happened.

if its not a po it doesn’t change the fact that one of may/mag has to be evil

Hmm… again i am willing to nom mag here too. But i dont think may is ever demon

and with your world of it not being a po, that means both are

Explain

explain the n4 deaths with no assassin, no po, no pithag

and no ojo, since thats prolly starting demon in a lot of worlds

So your still in the world its no pithag with may/mag being evil

so you agree its unexplainable without po/ojo.

In a not pithag world. Not really