Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

2 Likes
2 Likes

Isn’t puthag compulsive

It was registered as me pithagging myself into the pithag

2 Likes

No D1 rerack this time.

It was an accident. I genuinely thought Otter’s whisper request was never answered.

This turned out completely okay, actually. I was a little scared when we had our D1 chat, but I thought “Ravenkeeper” was a clear “safe bluff” signal to me and Silviu implied the double-claim wasn’t with you on D2.

2 Likes

I was KICKING myself over swapping from Bionic to Artemis, killing the Minstrel over the Tinker, but it turns out Magnus had that covered.

2 Likes
3 Likes

plague doctor huli jing mayor storyteller win didn’t happen. bad game

4 Likes

Wait Icet went Artist?

1 Like

I think a big part of the reason I didn’t break down so much this time is because I just trusted my entire evil team completely. The whole time. I knew Magnus and Hazard and tutuu were all very good at the game and would do their best to win and cover for my slip-ups, and they did. Even in the suspense hours at the end of the day, I wasn’t nervous, I was excited, because I knew tutuu was lurking and that we could pull off the save no matter what. It’s refreshing.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t have mechanically mattered if Icet changed N2, to be fair.

2 Likes

icet got sniped before choosing

2 Likes

I had two clocktower.online grims in separate Firefox container tabs (I took Eliza’s suggestion to use them) - one for fake world, one for gathering info as evil. I almost accidentally pasted my evil grim into thread once.

2 Likes

well i had artist, sailor, ravenkeeper. i threw artist out of the window coz for me it wouldnt have been good. in hindsight i could have given u that i was thinking mostly for myself, couldnt manage to think for my team too

then between sailor and ravenkeeper i thought ravenkeeper is a lot safer for me. sailor is potentially confirmable. i need to answer for my actions. so i decided im claiming ravenkeeper. and i didnt realize that i could have given u bluffs in front of silviu. coz we were just hating on u (like scumreading u) with silviu and atlas

ive made no signals this game, i didnt know how or what :P i did send an evil raccoon laughing

to u and silviu when i said that i wanna whisper may, i thought that was hilarious

2 Likes

I felt like I learned a lot more losing in botc than I did when I lose in mafia

1 Like

I was right.

2 Likes

you were right

1 Like

I don’t need to say anything else, but this is the secomd game in a row where town do not listen to information they have and follow illogical leads

2 Likes

Oh another funny moment. I summarised my whisper with Magnus and baker without hesitation because obviously nothing evil happened in there, but after that I asked STs like “hey is this allowed it seems cheaty” and had to figure out how to naturally and non-suspiciously convey to Litten that it wasn’t before he asked me to do the same for the whisper with Magnus and Hazzy

3 Likes