[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

I have reason to doubt that Cloned/Moose was distancing as well.

This to me doesn’t come across as distancing, as I doubt clonedcheese would want to shade their partner for unvoting.

1 Like

This aged well in hindsight.

1 Like

I doubt ClonedCheese is the sort of person who declares that they will read their partners in thread the way they did.
Which again points towards Cloned as not partnered with Moose.

1 Like

Even before Intensify outed them visiting SDA, this comes across as something scum would ask a townie to try sowing seeds of doubt in the townie’s mind regarding another player.
Intensify/Porscha being teamed makes sense in 0 worlds.

Oh here’s another reason why Bellatrix/Porscha aren’t teamed and there is no distancing going on with those two.
If Trix/Porscha were teamed, why would the former allow Porscha to be caught visiting SDA the self resolving slot, rather than kill Intensify the tracker for example?

We’re always yeeting Porscha into DVC today.

Weirdly enough, the only Porscha busser that makes sense as of now would be Jarek though I have reasons to think they’re town.

Oh. Right. This game is a thing that’s… happening.

I don’t think people are doing much until Porscha presumably gets eliminated today.

@Leafia I recommend you pick someone you don’t townread/lean for obvious reasons.

Sips Agreed. Delicious!

I’ll be doing that. Not sure who I’ll check yet though.

I’ve been thinking that scum factions this game are probably at a maximum of 3 this game, based on the maximum number of non-town players and neutral claims so far (Leafia and Italy). That if true leaves up to 5 non town not neutrals, and Cloned is flipped mafia.

Mind you that’s if we’re in a multiball.

I’m thinking two scum factions are most likely myself.

That’s reasonable, given the neutral claims and number of players.

1 Like

I think I know exactly who you should check tbh

1 Like

I’ll probably help you decide towards EOD

1 Like

Okay and thanks for that Wazza. Now to head out for bed. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I have a thought for if Porscha is Goon. The fact that Porscha claimed bloodhound might indicate that if they flip scum, that their faction most likely has an investigative role unless they are exactly SK.