[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Of course the thought is only valid if Porscha is exactly goon. They can ofc be exactly scum investigative, though we’ll find out at EoD.

I’d rather wait for Porscha’s flip before I can say if my theory is validated or not.

Actually I don’t think Moose can’t ever be Alpha WW who got “green checked” by Leafia.
When they were wagonned, no one stood up to defend them. Which makes sense in 0 worlds if Werewolves saw their Godfather WW being wagonned.

Ergo: Leafia’s green check on Moose is 100% legit in every world I can think of.

The only world where Moose gets a “green check” as Alpha WW and doesn’t get defended because they’re solo, is if they’re the only WW in the game. Yet all those things to happen at once seems incredibly unlikely, so I’m discounting this.

I’m glad that in person chess is back, after the COVID lockdowns.

I have disappointing news. Your parents probably gave you unrealistic expectations if they told you that you’ll be praised for doing good deeds. It ain’t like that at all.

I should also add guardians in case someone here was adopted or something like that.

Shall I drop some more truths about life? Or will I get booed from the thread?

no go ahead

Interesting pop in.

surely I do not know what ever you could mean :)

I don’t see why you as a Town Bloodhound would visit SDA, who was self resolving.

I dont see why mafia bloodhound visits SDA who is self resolving

Ah you can be mafia goon. That would make sense.

you would laugh to know that I’m not a mafia goon

Am I the only one who feels this day could have been put to better use if a certain someone ahem didn’t out a red check at least before the 1st half of the day is over?

I’m merely waiting for your flip. There’s pretty much no world in which you don’t get eliminated today.

thanks I was entirely aware of the situation already though

Sorry you got caught Porsch. Though the most important thing is to have fun.