[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Yet you aren’t doing anything to convince town to go on someone else. Granted that can be NAI, though Intensify’s investigation of you isn’t something I see you talking your way out of.

I don’t enjoy the game format on here tbh I usually play in chunks and not knowing how to quote multiple quotes at the same time and also be able to read 500 posts and just collect them along the way kills my ability to effectively play

I am simply not trying

Yes I can tell.

Real life is calling and quick hammer is bad. You know the drill people.

haha i did not reread like I wanted to

you just reply to a post, click the “quote whole post” button, and then click reply to a different post and then repeat

I…still don’t trust bellatrix

and noted from the last vc the wagon is two players I know to be town (me and aelin), but scum aren’t piling on, so…

I trust them enough due to things pointing that Derps would be nightkilled but if they’re alive in LyLo I’m probably going to ask for them to be blasted

I should probably try to quantify this into more than vague gut feeling + mechs

gaming

engineer

1 Like

die

No one standing up to defend someone isn’t a reason to clear someone of something. For all we know, Alpha WW could be the only ww in the game.

i logically assume the biggest scum faction will be the mafia and others either won’t exist or will be very tiny

1 Like

thats a funny way to say alien godfather

i doubt the alien faction is a thing personally

thats what an alien godfather would say

ok bloodsucker