[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

it has come to my attention that some people do not return shopping carts once finished using them
let it be known i will find these people, and i promise the first thing they will wish for is a swift death

Iā€™ve seen this so many times so lmao

Itā€™s not a way to say that at sll.

Something has occurred to me.

Some players really shouldā€™ve been dead over Seth and SDA over the night.

2 Likes

give me a sec to expand on this i need to discuss bloons lore with someone rn on discord

what the fuck are you talking ab

this game is bizarre
the claimed bloodhound
the claimed vig
either of the claimed trackers

im sorry italy but the bloons lore must be explained

1 Like

wow do i not count as bizarre to you

1 Like

Okay so explain this further

Im thinking about 4 players currently that potentially shouldā€™ve died over Seth

Aelin - Vig (Is one-shot but claimed to be infinite vig during day 2, making her more of a threat to scum than she actually was at the time)
Trix - Socially pretty good
Catbae - Socially pretty good
Crich - Tracker + socially pretty good

All of these 4 players are alive rn

Im working with the assumption that thereā€™s 2 factional kills per night occuring because night 1 would suggest otherwise

Aelin was free to be taken yesterday considering SDA was jailkeeping Trix
Catbae was free be to taken yesterday ( i know theyā€™re hider and cant die but if they were attacked there wouldve been a missing kill working under the assumption of 2factional kill per night this game)
Trix you could argue SDA possibly being fkilled was to frame her but also itā€™s a bit wierd to me that no one is really hard pushing for her execution aside from maybe Catbae, but I dont think Catbae has pushed extremely hard for her exe today.
Crich is a tracker and like socially decent to most people plus probably a decent kill if scum wanted to doc dodge.

Not all, but one of these players should be dead by now.

@Moose You liked my post did you want to add anything?

youre a mason lmao
correct me if im wrong though

ngl i think its very possible weā€™re being kept alive by wolves as nk candidates for wolves to bail themselves out of being obvwolf lategame
which is fine by me tbh

I mean yes that is also possible (gets a bit into WIFOMing territory I guess) but if none of you 4 die tonight then thereā€™s something very wrong.

an alignment changing mason!
itā€™s very quirky and unique

1 Like

SDA was a very expected kill for me.

However, why didnā€™t you include yourself?

I believe thereā€™s 1 scum in those 4 I just mentioned.

Iā€™d probably consider Aelin to be the least likely out of the 4 considering she was greenchecked by Derps and can only be GF, but aside from that her being scum would mean her vig claim is fake which im not so sure on considering he vig claim

Crich and Catbae are like the middle.

Trix very much depends on what Porscha flips. Also if sheā€™s scum Bloodsucker, then she obviously didnt intend to ever claim Bloodsucker judging by how she reacted to SDA when he said he was gonna jailkeep her, so the soft from her is a bit wierd to do so for scumTrix. Aside from that, sheā€™s been pretty decent.

Least Likely
Aelin

Trix (If Porscha did a factional kill on SDA)

Crich
Catbae
these 2 are not ordered but like roughly the same position for me

Trix (If Porscha did NOT do a factional kill on SDA)
Most Likely

I mean
she softed Bloodsucker D2

Because I know Iā€™m town?

And also I havent been as widely townread as the people I just listed by all and argueably two of the people listed at the time either had claimed a more threatening role to scum (Aelin, infinite-shot vig) or claimed the same role as me (Crich, tracker) but argueably was more townread than me day 2, so like they would be the better factional kill than me if they wanted to take down specifically a tracker.

1 Like

what was porschaā€™s argument for sniffing sda again

none iirc