[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

he was very obvtown

1 Like

oh it’s a thing to scumread people lmao

What did you think I was talking about?

“IT HAS OCCRUED TO ME THAT DAMN ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TOO TOWNY TO BE NIGHTKILLED WE GOT THIS WIN IN THE BAG”

it was an analysis and it couldn’t been literally anything else such as the kills being weird enough for you to suspect something going on, that way you’d include yourself

It felt like you were going to go for a NKA but instead you brought disappointment :pensive:

I would rather play Untrusted than analyze Seth’s ISO

1 Like

I’ll let you know now that i 100% did not kill SDA and my invest was wasted

imagine i’m currently holding you at gunpoint because i am
now tell me why you used your ability on sda

1 Like

I feel like not visiting/investigating the self resolving player would help with that

porscha’s probably the mafia bloodhound tbh
occams razor socially
all their points are like “bUt lOoK aT tHiS i’M tHe bLoOdHoUnD” with no mention of that not being clearing

This is in no attempt to save myself from getting voted today

The reason i visited SDA is cuz i scanned quick to catch up with 15 minutes left during night to submit an action and it seemed like there was still questions around SDA so thats why i visited him

sda is the most easily detected ai player on the planet

I am new here and i dont know that

Ok so who kills that same player in that situation

Go on?

What do you mean

i’d like to point out porscha singled out this post early on into day two and as such has bren acknowledged

Oh yeah, idk why if all combos of ppl to die, Seth and derps did. There are way more people who are more useful/detrimental to wolf

porscha frozen

@Intensify idk why it took away the reply thing. I meant to reply to you

porscha has gone quiet
joy
cat

Still a bit surprising you’re still alive, especially if you’re town.