SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

by all accounts - I am still alive, staring down the other unseen

I feel like my ability that game was -EV.

I think once Magnus goes over and you don’t die to the bleed we probably just vote you outS

You’re not listening.

Jarek couldn’t be voted out.

THE GAME FUCKING ENDED BECAUSE IT WAS JUST ME AND 1 UNSEEN LEFT AND THE HOSTS RULED IT AS AN UNSEEN WIN BECAUSE I CAN’T MECHANICALLY WIN

But neither can the unseen. I’m not self-voting myself. Neither are they.

it was only -ev because you gave guava a gun that can only kill abbi (wolf) and he DIDNT SHOOT IT
if you didnt get axed d2 and instead got to give out all 3 of your kp benefits (and if any of theme were actually USED) it wouldve definitely helped town

It doesn’t matter I cannot lose but I can’t win either it’s a tie

This is Jarek’s gripe:

Everyone else is dead except for the Evil King (who should count for parity purposes because they’re a faction member) and the Town Mortician who can’t target the King.

I mean Plague also shouldn’t have been self voting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know they got mad and they are done with FM now or whatever but like, it didn’t need to come to that, they could have cleared themselves.

“it wasnt fun to play” is an actually serious critique that i will take about that role, but i think it was overall powerful and helpful to town if they actually looked at the flavor, which i yelled at town the entirety of the op to do

This is literally exactly my point. If I’m going to be forced to side evils as an evil king at the very fucking least my contribution to being evil should matter.

This game all I was was an evil neutral that was better off acting like a troll until I was voted off because actually playing the game was detrimental to my team

Yes we say it’s a Draw Game

1 Like

It was negative utility because it was a randomised ability sleeper agent death miller. It was a fun ability, but I don’t think it was going to help the good team.

1 Like

The only player who fooled me this game was Jarek.

An

That is to say - If I get town-read, I become a target for them to kill, They’re killing a faction member and not a townie.

I dont’ even get any benefit for living. I lose in a 1v1 apparently!

Yeah

1 Like

that’s all I want at this point

I don’t even care about saying I won I just don’t want to be told I lost when I didn’t I just didn’t

1 Like