SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

This is a mess

its hard to put it into words
But the fact of the matter was i wasnt feeling off about that message because i thought you were double bluffing it.
i thought it felt like an excuse for a tell you picked up on that you came up with on the fly.
the fact your defence didnt contain the excuse part made me think you didnt really have that idea in your head or you didnt worry about it.
which means it likely didnt happen like that (you didnt make an excuse for a scum tell) which makes me think more townier of you

1 Like

does that make more sense?

Vig’s just gonna pull out an RNG generator.

1 Like

Like even if you go “oh that’s what they WANT you to think, it’s a double bluff if I MOVE MY VOTE NOW” it is still 100% better to just have never been suspected in the first place. Even if you don’t immediately kill me, I have absolutely and irreversibly damaged my own credibility and thread pull. This is the “Mafia Tip! Open every scumgame by posting your evil role card in thread. Nobody will know if it is real or not, because of WIFOM ‘Wine In Front Of Me’” of social arguments

Bet

i fully understand i type like a weirdo XD

Dont we all?

1 Like

This is fol

1 Like

all that matters is i see you better then i did may

1 Like

I’m indignant about this not so much because it’s getting me suspected, but because the conception of the me where I do this as scum is just fundamentally incorrect. I am the most L0 player on the planet! I Hate Bussing! I Hate Bluffing! My goal is to sound as towny as possible at all times and to have as much influence as possible at all times and push as much agenda as possible at all times and I am convinced as Icarus that this will win me every scumgame and this is why I get reverse swept.

Does may paragraph post more or less as town

That’s complicated

Fuck

I cant do math

May right now is so fucking hilarious

Same but I actually win all my wolf games

1 Like

this is gonna sound wild. but me and litten have agreed. there is a certain shape to may’s townie posts

2 Likes

Yknow i dont think I’ve actually ever had a wolf fol game

You will play on like three or four levels of wifom at all times though

2 Likes

And this aint gonna be the first