SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

i wanna say my current read on Princess.
They seem not in it this game which is unlike them. was my original thought on them but then i realised i have been playing or played against alot of evil Princess/Luka.
so maybe this silence is on par with them being town? or at least them being alone rather then in a team. I.e someone to talk about the game with

1 Like

Princess started out this game in a bold and interesting way which burned them out quickly, which is usually par the course for silly gimmicks. They didnā€™t maintain any momentum due to a lack of motivation, and usually unsuspected villagers feel less guilty about that than evils whose teammates are dying.

1 Like

exactly. as someone who has recently scummed with them. they were alot more of a team player and didnt really back out when the first sign of problems struck. so i would think they are on their own this time around to have the ability to pull back this game without really any sign of upset that they are doing it

1 Like

You think its possible the convert is in one of the 10 voters, excluding you?

To null I go, why?

you didnt read magā€™s colour code

2 Likes

Yeah I didnā€™t

1 Like

Yellow is mostly associated to me as null

Grey is how I classify null.

Works both ways

I get straight to the point, and I am sure you are doing that is that we have to re-evaluate townreads in case this is the convert

I posted the colour meanings in the post after that readlist. Iā€™m not convert hunting yet.

I am voting Sally mostly for being inactive, so that will change

1 Like

I know GoldenOne isnt.

I know you mentioned it earlier.
Did you say Golden didnā€™t visit, or wasnā€™t visited?

Neither

I said Golden isnā€™t visited by BD

Oh, come on Frost.

1 Like

Is that why you think golden is good?

1 Like

Helo

1 Like

Hey there.

Anyway, I donā€™t think Sallyā€™s a decent kill. I understand pressure voting, and I especially understand the principle of killing inactives sooner rather than later, but Iā€™d like to vote elsewhere.

1 Like

hello! how you doing