Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

Putting this aside for a moment, we can go back after you briefly answer if you want to, do you have any other hunch or idea who the other wolf would be?

Who are we disregarding from my previous solve?

Nobody liked my D1 thatā€™s 100% true but idk I tried my best explaining why I said the things I said that exact D1, if youā€™d like me to expand on anything youā€™d wanna quote from D1 im more than willing to.

One moment to re-read it.

Sure.
Although harder to do on Mobile as Iā€™m off my Laptop for tonight I only have my Mobile Device to work with.

1 Like

Well judging from what you said you think the team is me/Eliza, but to put a bit of questioning onto that, have you seen how hard I pushed for an Eliza exe on D2? Do you find it possible for me to go that hard if we were the team?
If you think you would thatā€™s a valid answer by the way, im not asking a rethorical question here.

We still have more than 24 hours so we should be fine even if you canā€™t for the next few hours.

Why though btw?

Yeah hereā€™s the one I was talking about.
Why were you so confident at the time?

Snapvoting as in pushing for a hammer or snapvoting as in just leaving the vote there?

For me, Eliza seems to just be a player that plays like that normally.
(As in doesnā€™t give a bunch of reads or anything similar.)

1 Like

Let me take a look at your interactions D2.

1 Like

After quickly checking I remember that what I was thinking at the time is
If you ISO from that point and backwards on Elizaā€™s posts she had voted only one person I think? (and I think it was me for the bad D1 posts we mentioned) which like I mentioned there to me was very much NOT sleepwalking town into myslynches (usually wolves will move votes around a lot to conflict conclusions and lead town to make myslynches) this in combination to the game she linked to justify that she doesnā€™t make many townreads (or wolfreads tbh).

Exactly, that I fact checked with the linked game + the lack of vote spamming were my main points.

Just wanna point out my slot owner is the weirdest slanker.
Just drops and dips most of the day and comes into every EoD last second it seems to vote someone and leave.

Iā€™d personally vote that even though I know itā€™s an ML itā€™s a good PL when the player plays like that.
But fortunately I replace into this slot so go me!

1 Like

Here itā€™s possible that as a wolf noticing that Eliza has been getting allot of heat especially from YBW, you trying to tell them to ramp it up and do better.

I have seen mafia not care to look Townie or give reasons to, to another mafia member and this could be one of them.

Sadly thatā€™s the very beginning of when I started pushing hard on Eliza so I canā€™t argue that I had already been pushing on her but the best I can tell you there is that I never softened my push until the end of that day.

Then why havenā€™t we voted/vote for her yet?

Reading it back now (which is obnoxious when everything is timestamped ā€œ1dā€ :upside_down_face:)

The is basically the biggest standout at first glance IMO
5 message stories :camera_flash:

1 Like

Not sure how to feel since Rantaā€™s been at the vote twice now and swung it.
First time I didnā€™t mind the target, but that it was hammered cut discussion.
More recent time is against someone I didnā€™t have much any suspicion on but also it was a super silent day so hard to really go off of any day 2 stuff aside from the last bundle of messages.