Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

this is correct

whatever happens its like absolutely zorvo

Vote count is there is no votes

2 Likes

Well nothing is stopping you is it? go vote them if you really believe them to be a wolf.
I’m not gonna allow you to win F3 by making me vote Eliza first so then you night kill me to win the F3.
You can vote them first, that way if I’m right on you it forces a wolf to go over as you cannot sway the vote onto me and allow you and Eliza to pick up the victory.

I take it you think I am a wolf due to how weird my slot played?

Why are you pushing me so hard to vote early in a LYLO day? Votes are definitive today, no need to be rash.

Says the one who says the following:

Didn’t say you had to vote Eliza either (at least not yet)

No im saying that because you were fathoming Eliza being the obvious other wolf in the past

Yes but like you just answered your own question why would you ask why we didn’t vote yet when you yourself say it is too early to vote.

You’re misinterpreting the line you quoted
Im not saying why haven’t we voted her today
I was saying “why has she survived both votes the past days”

Well Day 1 is self explanatory with Plaugesimp going over and thus my concern on you grow, don’t feel Eliza received enough attention there.

As for Day 2 it’s also self explanatory, my slot played like shit and voted a town over Eliza.

I still don’t understand what my slot was doing. Didn’t even leave any reads or nothing in their DM, they didn’t seem to really care about the game.

something something last eod + ranta anti town
this was a question for yesterday jaiden
ill be honest I’m playing like ASS right now and my soul just says this is right

Better then Ranta, putting me in a real crappy position here.

If we do not vote correctly today we lose.
But it is not just me finding the wolf team (which I believe I have found) It is also me having to show everyone that I’m town because this slot put me in such a deep hole that it’s in a very ML to lose scenario so I’m trying to pull it out of that spot and make sure I catch both wolves correctly, because even 1 wolf isn’t enough here.

I can’t defend my previous slot owner at all but what I can do is defend all the posts I’m currently making and I’ll explain any you wish.

legit
i figured that ranta was scum
but ranta hadn’t read thread, judging by the “i forgor”
and so i tried to get them to save me (lol)

of course
them being scum relies entirely on you being scum so like

not the most confident of reads but still worked :+1:

D2 still doesn’t explain everything just from that even with that being the case it’s just 1 vote and we had a fair amount of votes on Eliza + there wasn’t any other better push.

If anything the people who willingly decided to move their vote would be more suspicious because Eliza should have died 100% in D2