Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

I hate that it worked for mechanical reasons and I love that it worked for humorous reasons

1 Like

Well I’m not a wolf, did you have prior concern on my slot shown previously before that occured?

…yes
i said you looked w/w with drinks in my case on drinks

Well I am not wolf and if Drinks is it is probably with Demi or You.

in other news
i am still considering voting drinks

I still believe it to be Demi and You though.

@Jaiden I think the two current wolves lineup being discussed are
Demi/Eliza
Or
Zorvo/Drinks

And since you’re the only one not caught up in either, what are you thinking on that?

i have heard in lylo that discussion is futile
therefore
i will backread zorvo

in other news
i am still considering voting you

(Just after Demi does.)

bruh

I can see a world with Eliza Drinks btw like Zorvo just mentioned, though I really don’t know how to feel about Drinks they’ve been relatively towny in terms of providing arguments for their reads but not that much either so im kinda 50/50 on it

legit
we should force people to vote in order of scuminess

1 Like

demi is less scummy than both you and drinks

Where’d hear that from

experienced mafia players like eevee & litten

1 Like

(Imma be real I don’t even know what lylo and fyfo stand for im legit just curious)

1 Like

this is like a past thing
i don’t even remember who it was but i remember it was an experienced player

1 Like

lylo is what we are in rn
if even one villager votes wrong, we lose

1 Like

oh wait what it stands for
Lynch or Lose

1 Like

I think this actually gives us a shot because I am 100% certain that one of the two wolves has been very one of my high wolf leans and the other one probably is relatively silent but we haven’t been town reading it either so we’d have a much better shot seeing the wolves vote first (funny double guessing mind games)

Granted Zorvo is gonna come push on me more because im agreeing with your idea despite the fact that this idea has nothing to do about my thoughts on you being wolf

1 Like