Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

Like at this point im the biggest town read (to my eyes), I can’t think of any other alive player that is a HARD town read atm

typical

1 Like

No not really.

your either town vs wolf talking or performing scum theater.

I don’t think it’s drinks and jaiyden but meh.

1 Like

TBF “before that occured” means discarding about 30% of Ranta’s game.
A fair bit, mostly from the voting since they wern’t around much but happened to frequently be here to swing votes at the end.

1 Like

I’ve had Jaiden high up.
I’d be upset to lose to Eliza wolf given the timeline of the game, not so much Jaiden.

1 Like

tf you mean im not caught up on either I had decided on zorvo/drinks last eod but the hammer beat me to it

Not caught up as in you are not part of either
Demi/Eliza
or
Zorvo/Drinks

Assuming either of those is the correct wolf pair.

shoutouts to drinks/zorvo scumpair
like what is this response
its so raw that it wraps back around into being towny
and then back to scummy again

1 Like

oh
that is true, I am none of those people
good deduction

That wasn’t the point of the original question, if you trying to point out that im saying fluff.

What do you think about those pairs was the original question.

this isn’t anything to do with the game but this is really funny to me

(I know you answered here basically btw but just pointing out what my original point was).

no i’m being a shitter

and as i originally responded I was pretty solid on zorvo/drinks already
although zolvo’s absolute power move of refusing to vote until someone else votes someone outside zorvo/drinks is so strong it might win me over

ive seen many a game where the more level headed players were scum and the 2 “scummy” players were just absolute lunatics
ive been burnt before

1 Like

this is what I get for not leaving tos mafia circles for so many years
ive completely lost my mind

1 Like

EXACTLY THIS is why I feel like I could vote anybody alive that isn’t me and it’d be 50/50 whether they’re wolf or town at this point sadly. The only one I didn’t feel like with that was YBW and slightly Kanave.

I don’t know how or what it means but you’re somehow in both categories at the same time right now and it’s scaring me

That’s not a bad thing lol

I don’t think I’d say it was a good thing either

1 Like

Im gonna have to make a long draft on paper later tonight and decide on my vote before sleeping because I don’t trust myself to not oversleep past EOD again while im sick.