Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

I’m confused what you mean by having yourself grouped with Eliza for a pair

Zorvo brought up that they thought one of the more likely wolf pairs is me/Eliza

If you go back a bit today you can find it, it was by the beginning of today.

My current ranking of people in order is
Jaiden
You / Zorvo
Eliza

Haven’t really been looking at pairs of players all too much

I’m on Movile

Mobile*

I was gonna maybe talk with someone but I don’t think anyone is on right now.

@ElizaThePsycho what are you gonna vote? are you gonna wait for EOD?

I am going to vote drinks
probably

1 Like

Those are two separate answers btw
Although I am considering voting zorvo

1 Like

If that happens I’d like to heavily consider @Drinks and @Jaiden be not ruling out Demi after I get night killed after the 1v1 with Eliza.

If a town gets exe’d game’s over though, no night kill

That’s assuming Eliza is Town.
Meaning you would win unless the team is Drinks and Jaiden for some reason.

No I was just saying, regardless of who gets exe’d

You’re not getting night killed 99.9% of the times here regardless though, you’re probably the least logical choice for night kill (assuming there’ll even be a night kill).

If there is a 1v1 between me and a wolf and I somehow don’t die at night, mafia would basically be trying to make me play kingmaker and I don’t think that is an optimal play personally.

After ISOing Drinks I feel like they have flip flopped way too much on the Ranta decision when it was very easy as a town player to determine they should be voted basically from the end of day 1 onward, but Drinks continued to flip flop over and over up until now (where he’s barely now slightly being convinced on it).

To me this suggests the most likely wolf pair is Drinks/Zorvo

Especially because even after all of that they find Jaiden more suspicious than Zorvo/Ranta somehow. This doesn’t line up because:

The Jaiden suspicion is very much out of the blue, I feel like they’ve been making up all of the “lean hunchs” they’ve had up until now.

With that said, like I mentioned, my prediction is that the wolf pair here is Drinks/Zorvo and I will make my vote before going to sleep (soon) because I don’t trust myself to wake up before EoD.

Still debating what the better vote between Drinks and Zorvo is for the time being.

@Jaiden @ElizaThePsycho are you around by chance?

Alright yeah, after a bit more of ISOing Zorvo and Eliza quickly and briefly on today’s votes im convinced, and with this im heading to bed.

/vote Drinks
@Host_Account_1 @ElizaThePsycho @Jaiden

/Vote Drinks

@Host_Account_1