Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

yeah I reworded that 4 times already

Then don’t say your conclusion isn’t the same as mine because my conclusion is that he very well could be a villager and in a bastard game like this, wanting to be checked is NAI at best. Ever heard of godfather type mafia roles?

Earlier in the thread, Leafia came to this conclusion:

Wazza scumreads Leafia.
YBW scumreads Leafia.

Wazza scumreads YBW.
Wazza should townread Leafia.

So theoretically through Leafia’s logic:

Leafia scumreads me.
Guava scumreads me.

Leafia scumreads Guava.
Leafia should townread me.

I hate “DADV” reads but also I don’t like the current top two wagons anyway

:drooling_face:

…Bussing can exist. Just because a likely wolf is scumreading you doesn’t mean that you can’t be their partner and I’m not focused on your slit right now.

In fact, what you’re doing right now with this questioning is giving me w/w vibes. What makes you so sure that Guava is a villager?

Someone is a Miller thats what he claims to be.

Also the reason I am not using my day check is one shot, obviously. But I havent mentioned its day 2 only too.

So why can’t I think YBW was bussing you?

Nice logic, bozo.

Basically your logic only works if it benefits you?

Gotcha.

Oh right yeah this is the miller claim

I also don’t think Guava is villager, I’m just berating you into townreading me

I never said this. I just pointed out that you stated that YBW was your only scumread yet your vote was on me.

I get you want to sound cool, except its not a nice thing to say.

for the record i disown my earlier reads list so don’t use it if i get got

i think zug is prob town now

don’t have many scumreads

The reason I dislike DADV reads is because it assumes wolves are going to loudly defend their partner or something and wagons only start mattering when it’s 1-2 hours from EOD.

damn and I was just getting used to being townread for once

I got receipts, dw Leafia, I come prepared

Bozo is a nickname I have for one of my friends so any of the meaning of insult it has doesn’t exist to me anyway, it’s just another funny word

You’re only making me scumread you even more. You don’t act like this when you’re not even townreading the person that you’re defending. Check Wazza with that check Frost.

I literally never said that.

Can literally anyone else in the thread tell me if it seems like I’m defending Guava whatsoever :joy_cat: