Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

ugh i had a feeling that was you…

I know the host asked, thanks for reminder.

Well I assume no

And why do you assume that, there is nothing you can do about it.

I flipped a coin

I’m happy to just out stuff at this point because I’ve done what I can do mostly.

I’ve been mentioning Achro because I have him in my role card. I was able to choose anybody outside of the game, so chose him. I feel like he’s a solid player and for the most part I’ve been kinda following his reads a bit.

I’m able to choose a player during the day and if they say yes it might have an effect on them. I chose guava because I sussed them but wanted to see what would happen. I chose you because I felt like you should’ve used your cop check better and my emotions were piling up a bit too.

I’m able to choose a player once at night and if they die before I do they can continue talking and I become (mostly) vanilla at that point.

You havent gone to villain arc yet, Harvey Dent.

Stop fucking claiming Kiiruma

So yes. I am very much self resolving and just positive to town with my night ability. But since nobody wanted me to resolve it / called me a liar, there, that’s what it is. I’m sure yall can agree now that I’m right in my interpretation of things.

Nah its cool.

God I hate it when I pressure people to read them and they crumble

Anyway yes I think Achro would agree with me about most things I’ve said this game (Outside of my claiming and losing WIM) because I’ve been communicating with him. He’s a pleasure to play with. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your pressuring skills suck.

Okay good, now go to sleep.

i dont think kiiruma ever makes this up… mmmmmmmmmmm i dont fucking know anymore

Nah it’s not Brak’s fault.
I crumble a lot because I don’t take pressure too well.

After being evil a lot I just wanted a good town game and everything felt like it was going wrong and it just makes it more brittle.

i probably shouldnt think about this 2 deep

This might come off as rude tbh I’m just talking to myself mostly.

Yeah I was kinda TRing u a bit Kiiruma since no one was defending u, and Leafia obviously had tmi that you’re a villager so yeah.

Don’t like full claiming like that but I guess it’s whatever

Wait a kinute

Huh