Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I am kinda flip flopping on Zug at the moment as I was townreading him earlier due to the general vibe about his posts but Catbae makes some good points at the very least. Zug was also around and posting when I felt like the thread was only townies.

i just don’t really care to make my thought process elaborate when i am probably 1 of 3 people mafia would want to kill tonight. also rvs so like eh. I also talked alot earlier and don’t want to flood thread with my reasoning

I’ll pay you to move me back to null :pleading_face:

But I also did not get Zug’s post about Jarek having TMI and maybe it’s a misinterpretation between us but it just didn’t feel weird at least to me.

did*

YBW is now pigeon btw. i dont hate these town reads tho tbh

yeah idk m8 don’t worry about it, idon’t have a handle for your style but i’m not interested in pushing you at all

there’s probably some people i’m clearing too easily but that would require a second pass on my reads

brb gonna compose myself after getting a character i wanted

yeah i know she was replaced, i’ve had those reads sitting in notepad for a while, but also i felt like keeping her name because she is why i’m townreading the slot

1 Like

Only queery is probably jail but i havent actually read much of them so i dont have much place to talk

2 Likes

thats fully fair

i mean i want you to be town here but you need to give me reason to believe that you are

I am trying. i dont do much day 1. and with my prac shit i have been really struggling through this day lol.
I need to get myself motivated and that really cant happen until i am at home in like 3 hours

Kiiruma saying that Hazard feels different is the thing that pings me the most today tbh. I think they have played with each other alot and I think they have pretty accurate reads for one another. Probably w/t in there tbh. I could see Kiiruma purposefully trying to be vague from a w!Kiiruma world cuz if v!HazzyWazzy he got fallback and less accountability. W!Hazard makes some sense as well as I feel like all the scum reads on that slot haven’t gained like any traction which is more so >rand wolf.

No matter what Guava does I am always going to scum read them for pushing for a policy lynch. That is rand wolf, and I have only ever seen wolves push for something like that. Achro did the exact same thing in a wolf game that I was in with him.

I think Derps and Bionic are good at reading each other? Bionic feels towny?? but if they dissappear for a while they are probably wolf idk.

well, keep trying to do stuff

if i’m wrong on you help me find who the scum are

1 Like

i think that’s a good point on kiiruma probably maybe

He said this and didnt ping me? he has avoided talking to me basically all day. even when i was talking in chat with him he basically just ignored my existence.

Bionic’s in their town meta (namely, tunneling someone for bad reasons, and going all out trying to get the thread to vote them)
idk if Bionic is good at reading Derps

Honestly i don’t really care to do an iso, but wolves are more likely to say things like “slightly towny”, “slightly wolfy” etc.

if he said i felt off i dont know why he hasnt tried to talk to me yet.