Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Damn I was hoping you’d just know I’m feeling lazy as fuck

uhhhhhh so basically leafia did leafia things and kiiruma seems to have inexplicably decided to townread them regardless

Yeah, but it sounds extremely performative

No matter how you respond to it it’ll always look bad, no matter your real alignment

Alright, the way you’re describing it sounds bad for Kiiruma and neutral for Leafia

Peoplr who has played with creature, is creature being way more self aware rn or is it just me reading more into it than i should

i think this is trolltown bionic but atp i think reading him is like throwing darts

It starts here I make a comment afterwards yada yada have fun

he always is /shrug

Comparing more into fam

I’ve been asked that question a ton of times as a wolf and I’d mostly just ignore, sometimes refuse or joke about it, but it always looked bad

Now that I am town being asked that question I realized that question serves no purpose but to make the responder look bad regardless of their real alignment

Ftr my playstyle tends to differ between regular games and mash games, because mash games are really fast-paced while regular games tend to be slower and I am forced into talking by myself

guava being a wagon is ~fine

i have less to say than i would hope

Yawn idk

I guess that’s a valid reason to suspect them

but also need to know how Kiiruma explains that

oop does the text not show right yo you?

1 Like

this was less fulfilling than I would have hoped

LMAO

1 Like

There’s a cool thing called… ISOs, you can read em to see people’s posts~

went to reread zug and tried to see what reason jail had for the townread on him but I Still Do Not See It, their exchange seemed not very meaningful at all

this is strange

Not true. No one is going to put much stock into how you answer that.

Not sure. Leaning towards the latter though. Now to head out for a bit to watch the latest Nintendo Direct. :sleepingleafeon:

I found it wolfy, so I mentioned it
I get your argument saying I misrepresented it, but which sounds more likely:

“v!Zugzwang interpreting something differently than you”
or
“w!Zugzwang intentionally mispresenting an interaction to shade Gocj, but then not actually pushing them for it, despite there being plenty of more realistic reasons w!Zugzwang could shade Gocj for”

that vote was primarily for pressure
which you asked for:

so no, it’s not opportunistic