Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

their posts come off as lack of tmi

im pretty sure zug called me town but would proceed to question me. its a good look. obviously mafia could also do this but… i say i dont think so :nerd_face:

plus bionics posts i quoted are offputting to me

sorry i just woke yp kya

1 Like

I’m biased but like
it feels like you’re voting me for ~nothing tbh
like I could probably make stronger arguments for voting more than half the playerlist

you’ve got a friend in me :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

rata

you’re strange

I’m just protecting derps since he protected me on fam4, and day 1 is the silly stupid exe anyways

Sorry Leafia forgot you decide when I decide to stop doing what I almost always do.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Leafia

this time to establish it’s a real vote

why would you need to vote zug to save derps like. not even 24h before eod

ehhh

I don’t see this read tbh

zug vited me he should go

1 Like

No

@bystander @Frostwolf103 @Someone @SirDerpsAlot @Leafia can we vote zug out d1 pretty please

It’s my natural state

1 Like

having gocj and bystander in the same game is going to give me a headache, on net while gocj is not overtly towny there is nothing in their iso that overtly pinged me, they seemed to be mostly existing in the thread and doing their own thing. this is behavior that is not necessarily difficult to fake but on the whole i lean toward it being townish overall. i do think if they are scum they wouldn’t feel pressured to do much right now and so it’s easier to hide that kind of carefree attitude, so would re-evaluate down the line based on how they vote and interact with wagons and such - expecting if they’re scum they’ll have to make moves to advance scum win condition at some point

1 Like

What are we saving me from

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok Bionic is probably town from the town chat

omg

ok godfather

1 Like

i’ve been pretty good this game though