Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 2 - Game Over (Mafia Wins)

Geyde u messed up on some roles. The issue with mafia roles is that a strong mafia role is INHERENTLY stronger then a strong town role, specifically in bastard, which is already wolf sided

When comparing gaining 2 extra kills to 3 extra kills i guess ur right

that’s why town has objectively broken tools

Like the ability that suicides???

it’s difficult to see you as wanting to honestly engage with my review when you say things like this

1 Like

Like my shop that lies to me???

Like my events that get fucked up by host manipulation???

Like a KP who litterally can’t claim???

Like a town role that vanillizes others???

to be fair

this was my skill issue for not grasping that it was a suicide button

1 Like

I don’t understand how that bottom paragraph is at all relevant to my suggestion that playing non-mech heavy newbie games would benefit them in making reads & contributing without mech

Everyone town role had a fucking downside. You already balanced them individually. Mafia roles had actually no fucking downsides and reward mafia for playing badly

the latter two are nonstandard but still follow conventional role design standards
they aren’t even weird

regarding events, I’ll give you that
I wasn’t around for processing most of the game

In what way does your shop lie to you (genuine question as it’s been a while since I looked at the setup)

you cant say “oh but town roles are strong too”

when it’s litterally a bastard game with host manipulation and withholding of information

Famine doesn’t exist

well in general its kinda weh for me when you are arguing with someone and just say they dont know how to play mafia because you dont grasp their reasoning

Yeah I was wondering about that

I do grasp their reasoning

so there is no reason to accuse them of not being able to play then

ppl’s personalities and problems are part of their playstyle regardless if people acknowledge it or not

I’m not “accusing” them of not being able to play
I’m saying that if as they say their reads are “anti-town” to the point that they can’t say them, then they need to go into games where he can’t rely on mech/“actions” to survive

i mean i dont even really mind you suggesting that, but i guess it felt weird the way you worded it

1 Like

q

2 Likes